Reviews for Duty
amr56 chapter 1 . 5/28
This was really interesting. I like Percy, and I can't imagine being so different from six different siblings. In the books it's always kind of a joke that he's the only responsible one, but it must be hard for him. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Ah, Percy getting the acknowledgement of his virtues at last. Thank you.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
You have a real talent for taking the unlovable characters and making them admirable. Percy was always a prat in the books; it's nice to see him get some value. Also, it's very believable. I can completely see him doing this.
mysinger chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Good story. A different perspective on Percy.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Percy's voice really needs to be heard. Sometimes I think that the Weasleys are very irresponsible with their money. Seriously, they won the raffle in the Daily Prophet in Ron's second year and instead of fixing the house or something, they went on vacation!
wanderingsinthoughtspace chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Nice idea. Thanks for writing.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh Percy. Would it be that they understood.
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This made me tear up slightly; it was like rebuking me for thinking Percy was such a prat even though he came back to his family in the end. Wonderful characterisation, as usual!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Loved this story. Great characterisation of Percy; it really fits in with the books as well :)
Prof M McGonagall chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I really liked this story. It's nice to see Percy in a good light, instead of having him seem like an uptight prat.
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Thisis lovely and makes what happens in the books later even more poignant. Well done.
Etar chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This is great. I've always thought Percy was an intresting character but I've never read anything so in depth about him. This is one of those fics I wish I'd been able to right.

-E
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
A really good take on Percy. I particularly like the way he attempts to become passionate about his boring but necessary job.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Magnificent piece of work! I never had considered that as a reason for Percy continuing to live at home; nice touch about how overworked his parents are. I definately feel Percy is a misunderstood character. You have done a fantastic job here, thank you for a great read.
Ann-MCN chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
What a dear Percy! I like Arthur and Molly, and I do think Percy was helping out. Hope he's a good guy, in disguise.