Reviews for Blooming Flowers
fanficnewbee chapter 14 . 6/4
Very unique storyline and I must say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you so much, plus really HOT scenes there (whooo), hope there's going to be a hell of a lot more! {:)5
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 5/25
i love your Voldy. Won't SS warn Colin about taking the pictures into the muggle world? The statute of Secrecy
RedFox2099 chapter 14 . 5/23
Here i'm a fan of your "most unusual thing" series and i really want to know when, and if, you plan to post "Pack". If you don't mind divulging me, my PM is open and my email is
Yueh16 chapter 14 . 5/18
I'm still loving this story and I'm glad you are still writing it. It's so cute! It sounds like Lockhart has a thing for Severus. I can't wait for Voldemort to find out. I want to see what happens when he does. Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 5/16
That was a great chapter. Thank please
Guessing you meant Lockheart had met these "exotic" plants
mizzrazz72 chapter 14 . 5/15
Fenrir may need to come for a visit.
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 5/14
Lol, Love it Colin is so adorable!

Lockheart is creepy as ever. I think next to Umbridge he is one of the characters that I dislike the most. Looking forwards and hoping something bad and particularly bad happens to him.
YenGirl chapter 14 . 5/14
You're welcome! :)

This chapter had some of everything. You got me worried about what's affecting Ginny and reminded me of that nasty Matthew (zit - hah!). You got me cooing over Harry and Draco, and Harry and Ron.

And worried over Lockhart too because he had Severus scold him and didn't mind! *wrings her hands* This is worrisome. Papa Voldie, take note! Give a hickey to Severus in front of Lockhart!

Thanks for adding Hedwig and also that bit about Harry's magic... it's going to be very important in future, I know it!

Aww, papa Voldie is very much a family man now. That's sweet... except when he has Severus all to himself, hehe!
ej-83 chapter 14 . 5/14
Oh yes.. Bigger house for new siblings for harry and hermione.. Yup.. Those two need new siblings to teach and spoil.. Hahaha
Krysania chapter 14 . 5/13
ΛΟΛΟΛΟΛΟΛΟΛΟΛ:))))))))))))))))))))
xDarklightx chapter 14 . 5/13
I like it.
white collar black wolf chapter 14 . 5/13
Really liked it
saphira88 chapter 14 . 5/13
You know your version of Lockhart is creepy...
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 5/13
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.