Reviews for Blooming Flowers
HaveAQuickFuneral chapter 15 . 10/17
This is an amazing series 3 Please update soon!
bkerrmom1 chapter 15 . 10/3
I am looking forward to seeing what comes next ! Love the story !
Please update soon please I absolutely love the story!
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 8/25
Does SS have a snake for potion ingrdients - if HP talks to it then they will figure out what is going on!
sjrodgers23 chapter 15 . 8/22
More please thank you for the story so far.I loved the beginning.a
storykiddo chapter 15 . 8/21
this is amazing! please finish this book. i have read the other 2 and have fallen in love with them so please finish this one to! i reallt want to know whats going to happen next!
Stormshadow13 chapter 15 . 8/14
I’m glad Luna met Harry. I hope that he is able to stop the bullying this time around.
aperyder chapter 15 . 8/13
Loved it Thanks for the new chapter.
mizzrazz72 chapter 15 . 8/13
What was the spirit that was after Harry in the first place? Who did he want revenge on?
Vanessa Masters chapter 15 . 8/13
I gotta catch up, get to the point I left off this is great, oh boy, Harry meets Luna, and now the Basilik is loose!1
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 8/13
ej-83 chapter 15 . 8/13
oh for gods sake harry..tell severus ad the full truth..n the potrait helga should say something as well
Dixie.f.9 chapter 15 . 8/12
At least Harry let Severus know what was happening.
YenGirl chapter 15 . 8/12
Yay, update! Thanks for including Hedwig this chapter :)

I can't help thinking that Ron and Draco have Something Blooming between them, from all that poking and nudging. And I'm not surprised Luna is now their friend.

I do hope someone will shed light on Harry being able to hear Parseltongue... maybe if he were to speak to Salazar Slytherin's portrait? :)
white collar black wolf chapter 15 . 8/12