Reviews for Blooming Flowers
Stormshadow13 chapter 15 . 8/14
I’m glad Luna met Harry. I hope that he is able to stop the bullying this time around.
aperyder chapter 15 . 8/13
Loved it Thanks for the new chapter.
mizzrazz72 chapter 15 . 8/13
What was the spirit that was after Harry in the first place? Who did he want revenge on?
Vanessa Masters chapter 15 . 8/13
I gotta catch up, get to the point I left off this is great, oh boy, Harry meets Luna, and now the Basilik is loose!1
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 8/13
ej-83 chapter 15 . 8/13
oh for gods sake harry..tell severus ad the full truth..n the potrait helga should say something as well
Dixie.f.9 chapter 15 . 8/12
At least Harry let Severus know what was happening.
YenGirl chapter 15 . 8/12
Yay, update! Thanks for including Hedwig this chapter :)

I can't help thinking that Ron and Draco have Something Blooming between them, from all that poking and nudging. And I'm not surprised Luna is now their friend.

I do hope someone will shed light on Harry being able to hear Parseltongue... maybe if he were to speak to Salazar Slytherin's portrait? :)
white collar black wolf chapter 15 . 8/12
Really liked it
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 14 . 7/12
I loved it please update more
daisycb9493 chapter 14 . 6/24
Please, please continue this. The characters are portrayed both realistically and in depth rather than as the caricatures they are usually written as and, although sad in places, it’s wonderfully funny and joyous overall instead of the all too often lackluster rewrite of the books. I will keep checking back in hope that there will be more.
fanficnewbee chapter 14 . 6/4
Very unique storyline and I must say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you so much, plus really HOT scenes there (whooo), hope there's going to be a hell of a lot more! {:)5
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 5/25
i love your Voldy. Won't SS warn Colin about taking the pictures into the muggle world? The statute of Secrecy
RedFox2099 chapter 14 . 5/23
Here i'm a fan of your "most unusual thing" series and i really want to know when, and if, you plan to post "Pack". If you don't mind divulging me, my PM is open and my email is
Yueh16 chapter 14 . 5/18
I'm still loving this story and I'm glad you are still writing it. It's so cute! It sounds like Lockhart has a thing for Severus. I can't wait for Voldemort to find out. I want to see what happens when he does. Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!