Reviews for What if?
Juanita chapter 2 . 9/14
Amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2018
What if what if when Lewis came back from America, he revealed that an accident overseas made him get a tail of his own?
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 3/12/2018
Oooh I like this. Well done.
Twilightroxas7 chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
With one-shots what about one like what if Bella is the reincarnation of Eva?
ItzSophYT chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Oh wow, I love your writing.
From chapter one I like that you showed Bella's point of view and I think you pulled that off very well. Chapter two i enjoyed because it was a scenario that the show never looked at, and was something that i always wondering what would happen in that scenario.

I also loved chapter 3, Charlotte is a complicated character that we didn't explore much on, and I wanted Charlotte to fit in to the group of girls, this was written very well.
keep writing, you're doing a great job.

request wise: Kim finds the moon pool and sprouts a tail
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Please, make one about Emma and Ash. ;)
DeafAngel2000 chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Everything I expected!
mermaidbyheart chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
I'm waiting for a "What if" chapter about Rikki... You wrote one about Bella and Cleo so it's only fair to write one about Rikki too...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
Hey, could you maybe make some what if H2O stories with Emma And Ash, including with Zane?

Perhaps in episode 13 of season 1 Emma shows herself to Zane when she rescued him in the sinking boat or that in episode 21 of season 1 that Zane goes down to the boat when Emma, who had dyed her hair red and are still in there?

For about Emma And Ash could you maybe do a what if about ep 9 of season 2 that Ash goes inside the room where Emma is hiding, after his horse pushed her in the water and discover her secret or in ep 20 of season 2 that Emma gets wet when Ash carries her and finds out her secret? It's up to you, i really like your story so far. ;)
AngelofRedFire chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Hey! I'm not logged in to my account at the moment, but these are awesome. I have a suggestion that hopefully could challenge your writing skills a bit. I think a What if would be awesome on when Charlotte went full crazy on the 50 year full moon and flooded Emma's house. She said she was going to freeze it unless Lewis ran away to Mako with her. Well what if Lewis never made it in time to stop her?
Scitenik chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
I'm really enjoying this collection of stories so far!

The first chapter was fun, and it was nice to see what Bella's thoughts might have been before officially becoming a part of the group.

I really liked the second chapter, because one of the things I always wanted from H2O was having one of the parents find out. Since Cleo's dad (and then Sam later on) were the parents shown the most, it's only logical that it would've been them, and you did a good job of writing that scenario out. I still can't believe the show never went there, considering that could've driven the plot of several episodes.

The third one is likewise a lot of fun, because it's nice to see a different side of Charlotte. I know a lot of fans hate her outright, but I always wanted to see some kind of redemption arc from her. Her heel face turn was a little quick in the story I thought, but I still enjoyed it, especially with them having a necklace made for her specifically. Some fans like to act like she's evil incarnate, but she's just a kid that let the power get to her, and I liked seeing a calmer portrayal of her here.

As far as requests go, hmm...maybe something from season one, when Emma gets moonstruck. She gets stuck with a tail and doesn't change back to morning. Maybe right a scenario where she doesn't actually turn back into a human when the sun rises, and they have to try and figure out what to do, and whether or not they should keep trying to hide her away, or to admit everything to her parents. You could also explore Emma's reactions when she recovers from being moonstruck but finds herself still stuck with a tail. That's one thing I always wanted the show to deal with (they've shown mermaids getting stuck with legs permanently, but not the reverse, which could've been another good source for drama).

Anyway, I'm loving the stories so far. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing whatever scenarios you decide to tackle next!
DeafAngel2000 chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Loved it, but not sure I should be honored or offended about Riley, seeing as that that's the same name as a potential love interest in my story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2016

For about Emma And Ash could you maybe do a what if about ep 9 of season 2 that Ash goes inside the room where Emma is hiding, after his horse pushed her in the water and discover her secret, that in ep 14 of season 2 that Emma jumps in the water near JuiceNet cafe after Ash fires her to run away and he follow her to apologize or in ep 20 of season 2 that Emma gets wet when Ash carries her and finds out her secret? It's up to you, i really like your story so far. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2016

Perhaps in episode 13 of season 1 Emma shows herself to Zane when she rescued him in the sinking boat or that in episode 21 of season 1 that Zane goes down to the boat when Emma are still there?

For about Emma And Ash could you maybe do a what if about ep 9 of season 2 that Ash goes inside the room where Emma is hiding, after his horse pushed her in the water and discover her secret, that in ep 14 of season 2 that Emma jumps in the water near JuiceNet cafe after Ash fires her and he follow her to apologize or in ep 20 of season 2 that Emma gets wet when Ash carries her and finds out her secret? It's up to you, i really like your story so far. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2016

Perhaps in episode 13 of season 1 Emma shows herself to when she rescued him in the sinking boat or that in episode 21 of season 1 that Zane goes down to the boat when Emma are still there?