Reviews for Happy Together
Katie4ever chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
i read all three stories in this series and i loved them all. i specially liked this one when joey and chandler got married. it was great! i love your stories :)
Erik's Rose chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
Aw so sweet. I infinitely prefer this to how all the friends ended up on the tv. Though I did like Mike. I was thinking of doing something similar as this but with Monica and Richard , Ross and Phoebe and Rachel with an original character. What do you think? I really enjoyed this trilogy. I enjoy all your stories based on Friends. I hope you haven't left fanfiction for good.

Kindest Regards

ER
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 13 . 11/7/2007
Ah, so that's where the term Chanoey came from. I always did wonder...

I must tell you how much I love this story series that you've got here. It is amazing, and I have read it several times. I just never read it thoroughly enough to see the Chanoey mention.

I love your Chanoey stories. Please write more!

Wolfy
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 14 . 7/19/2007
I just read the entire trilogy and I have to say that the entire thing was the so so corny...and things just got resolved way too quickly. I repeat what I said back in the first one, you could stand for a little subtlety.
Miyavilurver chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
I love your Chanoey fics. I really do! Whether its drama and angsts, or heartfelt romance like this one I love them all. You are an incredible writer. Keep up your great work, I'm certainly puting you in my alerts. I love your stories.

Keep up the great work!

~ForbiddenSilence
michiei chapter 14 . 2/15/2007
Great story. I loved it!
rachgreengeller chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
just finished this old story of yours onew ord ...ah every one gets a happy ending
Chanoey Fan chapter 14 . 8/24/2005
Aww that was cute. I really think it was, even if it was a bit fast-paced towards the end. I loved the trilogy.. it made sense in a way.. now I'm even more jealous of J/C :/
Nette chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
Aw...
Beloved chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
aw! so adoreable!

the sweetest thing!

finally!

everyones happy!
Maisie chapter 14 . 12/3/2004
I thought it was really good but just wondering why it's an R?
angels-gurl1 chapter 14 . 2/21/2004
it was ok, i didn't like joey and chandler together and the whole RnR thing was a lil messed up. But its only a personal opinion. your a good writer
Nevyn chapter 14 . 12/22/2003
very very cute! i love how Chandler and Joey got married, but i wonder if the book will ever get published. good job with wrapping everything up. this was very good. you did a good job. *smiles*
Nevyn chapter 10 . 12/22/2003
his dad is very understanding. that's a good thing. someone needs to be. i like this a lot. it's very good. you have everyones characters down very well, including how much of a self centered person Rachel is.
very good job. *grin*
Nevyn chapter 7 . 12/21/2003
I think that Massachusetts and Michigan offer gay marriages and couple of other states too now. at least, they will until Bush makes gay marriages unconstitutional. *resists the urge to rage*