Reviews for Two Years in San Francisco
Meg chapter 20 . 3h
I really love your work. I was so happy after I found it after a intense two day search. It is honestly one of the best stories I’ve read on here and the characters are amazing. I hope you get a chance To continue it. Thank you
spocksillogic13 chapter 20 . 9/25
this is really going well. great job
Oankali chapter 20 . 8/26
I was so happy to read the latest chapter. will you return and finish the story? this has been a favorite story of mine.
Dee Fitzgerald chapter 20 . 8/23
Really loved reading this , hope to see more soon.
JWilson2707 chapter 12 . 8/13
I love it! I hope more Vulcans get to enjoy the awesome strangeness of Octopodes!
Next chapters when they will appear?
This is absolutely amazing, can not describe how much I love this!
T'Sara chapter 20 . 7/13
I just discovered this and am really enjoying it. I hope you update this soon!
tanseynz chapter 20 . 7/4
Thank you SO much for updating this marvellous story. Until this, I’d found most OC stories to be too canon dissimilar to engage me, but Sivok and Matteson are simply too compulsive.
I laughed so much at this chapter given FINALLY Sivok has realised what everyone around him could see. What a nut!
And your descriptions of his emotional (another Vulcan delusion is they’re invariable calm and in control) hysteria when expected to feed fish and carnivorous plants was just hilarious.
Please continue if you’re able - this entertains such very well.
mindofconfussion chapter 19 . 6/27
A Total Fangirl, Pt. 2 (Pt. 1 is on chapter 20, and I didn’t realize we could only post one review per chapter): I would also like to state that I admire the amount of research, and effort, you clearly put into this masterpiece. I loved all the details, and the scientific garble that I half understood. The emotions were fine. I had thought it jumped into them a little hastily, at first, but it suits them, and I love it. You’ve written into creation a Vulcan that I love to read about, other than Spock and Sarek. That has been somewhat hard to find. I love Sivok and Cecelia together. I constantly fangirl and have to suppress squeals, as I don’t live alone. THANK YOU FOR THIS GLORIOUS MOOD LIFTING STORY!
mindofconfussion chapter 20 . 6/27
I just finished reading what you have so far, having devoured it over the last three days. I couldn’t put it down, to the point where I didn’t sleep as much as I should have. I NEED that ending! I hope to encourage you to push forward. I did notice a few errors along the way, including some missing words, and one or two repeats. However, I adore your style, and hope to see more from you! With all the prettiest of pleases, A Total Fangirl.
I can't believe you stopped writing there! Thanks for sharing the story so far.
irockmysocksoff53 chapter 20 . 5/25
I remember reading this a long time ago on AO3 and loving every chapter that was out at that moment. I still, after rereading this today, love everything about this story. Characters feel fleshed out believable and lets be honest a vulcan and human paring is just precious to read about.
I really appreciate how you put in so much work and passion in writing this and I hope to see more of this fantastic story in the future!
I don't remember the password or even the email account I've used, so I'll have to post as guest for the moment.
I hope everything is well with you and I wish you all the best,
Mme Fish
RemusJ chapter 20 . 4/29
I'm so glad to see this chapter finally posted and the bright side of sheltering in place is that I finally had the time to read it (again). The last chapter was posted prior to Pike appearing on Discovery so until now, I had imagined him as Jeffrey Hunter. But reading this chapter I found that I now see him as Anson Mount. There were some funny moments in this chapter that I really enjoyed - Sivok smirking at Pike and Pike now being able to read his expressions well enough to know it, Sivok wanting to correct the substrate levels in the aquarium, and realizing "he was able to achieve a meditative state standing over a dangerous body of water." When he said, "Perhaps you will find Vulcan footwear more efficient" I could have sworn I heard Rose Nylund's voice, lol. I've been watching a lot of Golden Girls lately. Although at first Sivok seems like a typical Vulcan, you have fleshed him out as a unique individual with moments such as his squeamishness when feeding the plants and his utter cluelessness about his own feelings and behaviors. Now that he's no longer clueless the story should get even more interesting and I'm really looking forward to it.