Reviews for King's Heir
jujp chapter 11 . 6/4
Great story. Hope you finish it.
KawaiiCutie12 chapter 11 . 12/25/2019
"It's my birthright" Actually, Kovu, it was NUKA'S...Hope u continue this! 3
SweetChiari chapter 11 . 11/29/2019
This story is dark, yet amazing!
Tholfie chapter 11 . 7/11/2019
This story is excellent. It's well written, well thought out, and the characters are true to themselves. I do hope to see more in the future.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2019
Please please please continue! I love this story and all of your others! Please please please! Im begging!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2018
Oh please please please continue! I love your story so far! I understand if your busy with your personal life but please dont let this be the end! Its such a great story!
KingsHeirReview chapter 11 . 8/15/2018
Good chapter, but I feel it was rather dull in comparison to the others. Although we do once again get to see things through the POV of King Kovu.

Would be exciting if another pride try to take over the Pride Lands who also have been plotting to gain control of the kingdom. And maybe Kiara will have to also get Malka's help, and what about Chumvi, does he also have a pride?
Maybe the Kiara's lions will have to fight the Outsiders and the other pride, as this will create more villainous characters and lead to more broader options for the ending rather than just Kovu being defeated and Ramnik being the new king.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
you broke bitch you think this story is actually good? it ain't. stop acting like anyone really cared if you continue or not, we don't. just a typical YA story just with lions, nothing special. the chapters are also horribly planned out. only chapter one, two and three were ok - ok not even good.
Tulie4EVER chapter 11 . 7/20/2018
Is Kiara going to kill Kovu?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2018
When will u continue this? This story is actually pretty cool.
Warriorxprincessxnala chapter 10 . 3/20/2018
This is a good story I really like it, it’s a shame you haven’t uploaded for months now, right when the story was getting interesting, oh well. I do hope you upload one day though *fingers crossed*
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2018
Please continue the story. Vitani's the best character but please don't pair her with anyone, it tends to ruin her character.
Raymond chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
Cool story, author will you continue and would Tojo's end up taking back the pridelands.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Yeah I found KiaraxRamik to be better than KiaraxKovu but I have a feeling their relationship won't last long.
Toothless 1998 chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
Nooo! Are you going to continue this? I don't want this story to end, at least not with an indefinite ending. Please continue!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »