Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
1210justinp chapter 10 . 3/22
so far everything feels like a game tutorial. I really want to like this, but this doesn't feel like GOT, it's too vanilla.
Antianti12 chapter 1 . 3/11
I remember reading this along time ago don't remember if i liked it or not so far it seems good so I'll continue.
Bigreddog68 chapter 28 . 2/1
Excited for future chapters!
FlawedBauthor chapter 28 . 1/12
Well, no real wonder why you abandoned this trash heap. What a brain dead story.
FlawedBauthor chapter 13 . 1/12
Way to ruin this whole story. Are you serious? Jon just gives magic to everyone just because? Christ, what a way to just totally destroy the whole premise.
MattBlack chapter 26 . 11/13/2023
Burn Catelyn at the stake... Comparing Theon's word to the word of Lewyn, Rodrik etc. is beyond stupid ignorance, it's basically malicious vitriol.

The bitch's mind is warped beyond repair when she can't even see she breaks the first two tenets of her family's words... Family, Duty, Honor my ass, it's ONLY Honor she tries to follow, though how a grown woman can possibly find honor in harrassing a boy is beyond me...

I've always hated Cat's character for exactly that, her character...
MattBlack chapter 23 . 11/12/2023
If Cat doesn't like bastards, she shouldn't have a man be forced to marry her in place of his brother...

As far as I know from when I read the books, Jon is actually older than Robb, which means he was conceived before she had gotten her claws in Ned... Hence why she see him as a threat to Robb, what with Jon being older.
MattBlack chapter 16 . 11/11/2023
Cat is an utter cunt and I wish someone told her so.

What disturbed me with the tv Series was that, in the books she was described as really beautiful, but in the show not so much, more looking like she's aged prematurely... The actress is good at portraying the shrew though, I'll give her that.
Please Read me chapter 9 . 10/27/2023
If the human mind was optimize it would need only 1,1/2% to function in high fidelity maybe 2% if overclocking trying really really really hard this means wayyyy more ram wayyyy more storage space and spartin time reflex/NetZero speed croom like effect on demand. Maybe ten other things Harry Potter like olcaimey/mind Palace exstra ecstra eggstetra.
Please Read me chapter 2 . 10/27/2023
You know the human body lose's over 70% of it's energy ether through inaficant handling and/or use a large inaficant radiating bio electrical aura and/or radiating most body heat the gamer system could optimize all this helping the gammer from losing so much through waste a gammer is using there poop as a ingredient for there own matter anti-matter engine on top of that energy waste from aura can be minimized and heavily optimize both heat and electric and a thousands other problems could be solved at a net profit for the gammer system a thousands apon a thousand different way's.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 1 . 9/21/2023
Wow, this is brain dead.
yesandnocause chapter 20 . 9/13/2023
can't get into this story more than this with how Jon blushes like... It is just to off putting and makes that characteristic overall a worse one.
Liedrin chapter 2 . 9/13/2023
This is a great story so far!
XxWingedOnexX chapter 28 . 9/9/2023
Can't wait for the next chapter pal. Stay safe and keep up the good work!
Doombreed chapter 28 . 9/9/2023
Acabo de encontra esta joya y me la he leĆ­do de una, me ha gustado la mezcla de; Juego de tronos, Skyrim, Mitos griegos etc. Espero con ganas una actualizaciĆ³n. Animo y que todo te vaya bien.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »