Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
alinoe.kiara chapter 1 . 5/7
Very strong beginning but seems to be flagging in later chapters. May be due to lack of direction in plot, too much focus on magic technicalities or three rather unlikable, territorial hangers-on (Ygritte may be also rabid, and that is not a wlidling pun).
dlowe2651 chapter 23 . 5/4
fucking awesome update again soon
I love !
Aselo chapter 23 . 3/12
This was decent while it lasted shame it's stopped.
Aselo chapter 19 . 3/12
I hope he gets laid with the spider lady before the novel ends in 4 chapters
Hyokage chapter 23 . 2/4
I’ve binged this wonderful gem of a story in a single day. I love how you’ve incorporated the game/Skyrim elements. I am curious to know about what the Treasure is Jon acquired earlier in the story during his foray with the books, was expecting it to be explored at this point.

I’m also curious to see how you’ll handle Valyrian weaponry knowing that Jon will be able to produce high quality weapons. Will he even need them if he can enchant weapons to kill Others/Walkers? I can’t wait to see your story expand. Such endless possibilities. Fantastic story. 10/10.
RaizoPhoenix22 chapter 23 . 2/4
Great chapter! Will you be updating anymore?
Faery66 chapter 23 . 1/19
Hope to read more soon.

D
gondraxider chapter 23 . 12/31/2020
hellow author. i liked your fiction. why you stop write it? fiction is very good. i am feeling bad that fiction was end.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2020
Great chapter! Will you be updating anymore?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2020
great chap
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2020
Are you ever going to update this story?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2020
I love this book!
Spidersauce chapter 13 . 11/1/2020
I was enjoying the SkyrimGamer GoT experience . . . and personally this last chapter has taken the story in a direction I'm not at all interested. Magic was fine when Jon just had tge basics, but everything that has followed from there . . . doesn't fit imo.
Spidersauce chapter 11 . 11/1/2020