Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Narutaard chapter 23 . 11/11/2022
Kill this yohan dude, why does the king let him talk arrogantly? He's a lowborn, Robert could have cared less in the original. Don't tell me it's because the boy could do magic, even then it's weak. A warhammer to the face could kill his peasant arse
I'm done chapter 14 . 10/30/2022
Yeah...It was okay at first, but then you went into full rpg mode with instances, wierd non GOT magic, and dumb skyrim stuff.
It had ALOT of potential, but then it became a game.
It would have been a good story if you had kept the game elements to a minimum.
But no it's a full rpg, set in westeros, with the skyrim system.
Basically you went full retard.
You never go full retard.
But you went full retard.
Good read but it started to suck around chapter 6, I trudged along for this long but it was just waiting for it to get good.
The biggest reason this story now sucks, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S IN GAME OF THRONES ANYMORE.
He could have been transported to fucking DC universe for all it matters with all the weird rpg game elements.
It just sucks that it started off good, then you went full retard.
Get good soon chapter 8 . 10/30/2022
Ygritte is sooo annoying...I get it, writer has a hard on for her.
But please, on with the story, and drop Ygritte you can't write her, all you do is keep parotting "You know nothing Jon Snow" It's super annoying and childish.
PLEASE start to go somewhere with the story as of this point you're literally pissing the story by wasting it's potential on some dumb bitch and stupid plot points.
Ryan chapter 23 . 7/30/2022
Damn, I like this better than canon. Perhaps if I wait a decade at least one story like this will span all the books.
vaibhavsingh4jan chapter 8 . 7/23/2022
The repeated line of ygritte is very annoying. You know nothing, author.
Batros940 chapter 22 . 7/21/2022
So Jon doesn't tell Ned that it likely was the Lanister's that hurt Bran because of the Lion shape of the curse. Which honestly is a little odd that a injury from a fall would have a curse mixed in. Unless your saying either Jaime or Cersei can use magic, which just makes them even more ridiculously dangerous.

But then right after Jon tells Ned about the white walkers Ned just stupidly decides he'll go south to be hand of the king when the north needs him the most. I feel Jon should have stepped in and said something to the effect of "What about the white walkers? You know the army of the dead coming for everyone alive. Heck with the south and the iron throne stay here and help your people."

Also Jon heals Brans injuries and Catelyn isn't told? Sure she hates Jon but after hearing how he used magic to heal Bran would actually give the possibility if her being grateful for him to be around and change her opinion of him for the better. All in all it's been a good story but it just seems rushed with how fast you had Robert show up. Because with the initial timing then Jon should have arrived back before Bran fell.

Also you might want to go back through the story because John's MP pool seems small compared to what it should be with the magic items giving him a boost.

Also I really don't understand Jon's need to keep his magic a secret. Because as soon as Yoran tried to use ice magic, I feel Jon should have used fire to counter him and make him realize he is no threat to him. Because let's look at Jon's character he sees no future fir himself as a bastard accept the Wall. In this story he has a odd version of the gamer that will make him the most powerful man in the world. And he the gamer makes it so he will be able to train in ways no one can come close to so he should have no issue with flexing his muscle with showing what he can do. I honestly can't wait to see how Varys will react to finding out there are magic users popping up all over Westerns.
Batros940 chapter 8 . 7/19/2022
Very nice so far. But I gotta ask when he kills the wolves and the bear why is he only getting hide, teeth and claws? Shouldn't he also be getting the meat from them as well? Since he is putting them in his storage they could keep for a while or even surprise his family with bear meat for dinner for the king. Especially since it seems Ned hasn't heard about the first bear yet.
GL chapter 3 . 7/6/2022
I don't like it. You call attributes perks. Why? He doesn't get any attributes while fighting. Why? It's like you're writing a fifty year old DnD gaming fic. Nobody plays DnD and The Gamer is nothing like DnD.

Baby fanfiction writer response: It's my fic, I can call them whatever I want...waaaaaaaah
yahska chapter 18 . 4/28/2022
His mp should be 500 not 350. Guess the author forgot the item which doubles his mp. His base mp should be 250 without the item.
yahska chapter 14 . 4/28/2022
I hate it when authors don't keep track of time. It is first said that the king was visiting Winterfell in 4 months and when not even one month had passed he is just 3 weeks away.
yahska chapter 6 . 4/28/2022
Too many flowery speeches. This feels more like a drama than a fanfiction story.
yahska chapter 5 . 4/28/2022
How did Luwin become Pycelle all of a sudden.
yahska chapter 5 . 4/28/2022
If you aren't going to keep track of levels, stats and skills, you don't need to bother writing a gamer fic.
Primus2021 chapter 14 . 3/29/2022
I'm wondering where the hell Ghost is at during all of this?
thecraz7storm chapter 8 . 3/13/2022
Somehow unsuccessfully, the author prescribed a quest with a bow. The banal nonsense taught to almost every archer is now considered an "exclusive" wildling skill. Ygritte causes irritation throughout the chapter: "You don't fucking know anything, Jon Snow" this phrase is repeated in almost every dialogue with her. Anyone in John's place would have started to get annoyed because of her tone and repetition of the same phrase at any question, but for some reason John, like a spineless ass, nodded his head at this. Besides, John suddenly became stupid, couldn't even move away from the bear before shooting...
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »