Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Andersen1989 chapter 23 . 4/3/2019
Brilliant story. Started to read it last night, or mabye evening. Coldnt stop. Only got 4 hours of sleep becouse og your story. xD At first i didnt like the game mode you chose (to many announcments, and the skill book thing), but after you cut down on the announcments in the middle og combat the story got alot easyer to read. The skill books that use original characters are not my cup of tea, but i like the more original ones bretter, tho still not my favorite parts of the story. Even tho i dont like all of them, they are well written, and Jon learns life lessons in them, so i can live with it. :) I Just feel like some of them distracts you from the story. Must say that it took me far to Long to realize the game specs was baced on skyrim. xD Cant wait for the conversation between Jon and Eddard. You write well. Overall this is a good story and one of the better gamer style fanfictions I have read. Very Good Job. Thank for taking the time to write this. I look forward to seeing how this story progress from here on out.
Alterbliss chapter 23 . 3/31/2019
Loved it! Sorry it took so long to review.
jukehero461 chapter 23 . 3/25/2019
Hooooo boy.

Just finished readign up to this point; a fantastic blend of Skyrim and Fallout mechanics, wwith slow enough progression to be challenging. I can't wait to see what little twists and turns await.

And I can't help but wonder who else is going to have magic... a certain red priestess, definitely. Perhaps Stannis with his Stormlands Lordship? The Iron Islanders? A certain imp likely has enough intelligence to benefit swiftly, were he to discover a knack for the art...

And I can't help but think Arachne will meet Varys, and show him what REAL spiders are like...

I look forward to reading more!
Twisted Holiness chapter 23 . 3/23/2019
i would love to know if you have intentions of continuing with the story coz i was enjoying this..._
MystiYew chapter 3 . 3/17/2019
No matter the world, sneak archer is op.
4everfictional chapter 23 . 3/5/2019
I’m surprised he didn’t mention how using ice magic maked him feel like they generated feelings of being detached, fire consuming, and lightning agitated/restless. ;) Still, fun chapter and I’m excited to see how the characters will continue to grow and interact. :)
4everfictional chapter 22 . 3/5/2019
What happened to the two traitors they captured at arrow point back in the village? If they killed them afterwards, why didn’t they kill the new guy too? Also, not gonna lie that it was pretty vexing to see her not saying a thing in Jon’s defense after all the times he has defended her. I mean, she didn’t get enough character growth for it to be too impactful, but I really had high hopes she would at least be a baseline decent person (who lets their brother shoot the person who saved them for the crime of attempting to comfort them? Like, the action did not warrant the reaction, and she doesn’t even say “don’t hurt him”). Still, fun chapter overall. :)
4everfictional chapter 21 . 3/5/2019
I thought it said before that he wouldn’t be able to apply Calm again? Still, interesting chapter and I’m excited to see more character development in his companions (little things, like their favorite foods, or a funny story from when they were a kid. You know, the things that make them feel more real/give them depth :) )! XD
4everfictional chapter 20 . 3/5/2019
Um, is anyone else worried about the fact that he’s hidden the obvious sign that would warn others of her being cursed, and he hasn’t actually gotten ride of the curse? Like; it’ll only take one person to commit a perceived act of ‘aggression’ towards her to break Calm and she’ll become an uncontrollable, human eating monster. He doesn’t currently have a way of undoing that as his ring said that he can’t apply Calm again as the curse has gotten stronger/adapted for it’s existence to be negated the moment Calm is broken (according to the failure consequences of his quest). Just me? Okay, cool. Still, love the story!
4everfictional chapter 19 . 3/5/2019
So, stay until he reaches legendary levels in everything since he has all the time needed to do so? ;3 Probably won’t happen, but still, love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 18 . 3/4/2019
Love the chapter, and I’m excited to see more character interactions and world building! XD
4everfictional chapter 17 . 3/4/2019
I really hope he take Ysolda’s words about her abusing him to heart. It’s really not okay for her to act like that regardless of the rationalization. Abuse is never okay, and honest communication is a lot more important. Her constantly shutting the conversation down by saying “you know nothing” instead of actually/effectively communicating is really worrying. I hope she either grows as a person or they don’t end up together. Love the chapter, and I’m totally down for this new ship (even if her last name has some worrying negative foreshadowing/connotations. At least there seems to be mutual interest without the threats and signs of actual communication).
4everfictional chapter 16 . 3/4/2019
I really hope we get to see how Ghost is doing again soon. Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 15 . 3/4/2019
Hope the illusion wears off the trees or he cancels it in the future or it might cause some issues/accidents. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 14 . 3/4/2019