Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
yahska chapter 14 . 4/28/2022
I hate it when authors don't keep track of time. It is first said that the king was visiting Winterfell in 4 months and when not even one month had passed he is just 3 weeks away.
yahska chapter 6 . 4/28/2022
Too many flowery speeches. This feels more like a drama than a fanfiction story.
yahska chapter 5 . 4/28/2022
How did Luwin become Pycelle all of a sudden.
yahska chapter 5 . 4/28/2022
If you aren't going to keep track of levels, stats and skills, you don't need to bother writing a gamer fic.
Primus2021 chapter 14 . 3/29/2022
I'm wondering where the hell Ghost is at during all of this?
thecraz7storm chapter 8 . 3/13/2022
Somehow unsuccessfully, the author prescribed a quest with a bow. The banal nonsense taught to almost every archer is now considered an "exclusive" wildling skill. Ygritte causes irritation throughout the chapter: "You don't fucking know anything, Jon Snow" this phrase is repeated in almost every dialogue with her. Anyone in John's place would have started to get annoyed because of her tone and repetition of the same phrase at any question, but for some reason John, like a spineless ass, nodded his head at this. Besides, John suddenly became stupid, couldn't even move away from the bear before shooting...
Guest chapter 23 . 3/3/2022
This is a great story, I really wish you would continue it!
Ironkombat736 chapter 2 . 12/25/2021
Robb and Theon being higher levels makes no sense, they are about the same age as John, even though John is a bastard they would at most be only a level or two higher maybe!.!
Knight4Productions chapter 8 . 12/19/2021
Okay, the first three 3 times Ygritte says "you know nothing John Snow" were funny; now it just makes me want to slap her in the fictional face.
Sparletta10 chapter 4 . 12/13/2021
Nice mix of the Fallout and Skyrim systems there.
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 13 . 10/5/2021
what the hell? there's just a random cave in the wolfswood that no one has found before that has several seals in it that basically took magic from the world? that makes 0 sense. we know that there are warlocks in essos and that warging and greenseers still exist as well as priests that can use the power of their gods and faceless men exist. if Bran the builder or someone ancient like that somehow sealed magic in all of the world than history would be so different Jon shouldn't even exist. Also did whoever make these doors have the stargaryen ring in mind with it? because there aren't any instructions or anything left with it. it also seems ridiculous that someone was able to use magic to make someone else a master of magic. or is that just an effect of the stargaryen ring? Why does Jon think that magic of one element or aptitude would belong to a single group of people? and he assumes that magic is somehow relevant to what a place is named? I thought there were 4 doors. so there's just been some apprentice fire mage inside that cave for centuries behind a door that sealed all the magic in the world. and he attacks the first guy he sees and Jon kills him without a second thought without any reflection. this chapter is really testing my suspension of belief. so the door is just gone Narnia style I guess. aren't kobolds Lizard like creatures? seriously you've completely shifted the story from low fantasy to high fantasy. not against that it just stands to reason that the world should reflect that and not just Jon's experiences. like is Jon the only one that has these kind of experiences? does the nights watch fight against fire breathing boars and bear kobold along with wildlings and giants? why would magic be such a sketchy concept if it's so prevalent in the world? also Jon seems very much an unthinking robot when he's not interacting with a side character.
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 12 . 10/5/2021
he's wearing a bunch of leather armor why is he bragging about that lol. I guess now I'm confused how much magic is being facilitated by the Ring and how much you've put in the story. I've thought most of the magic that Jon encounters as being some sort of reality warping that the Ring performs for his growth alone but with this book that teaches him magic I'm not sure what to think. especially the fact that the maesters actually seem to be on the side of magic which is contrary to most Canon and fanon I know of. Is magic common in westeros and people just don't talk about it? are there a number of maesters that are also mages? most accounts of garth Greenland and Bran the builder seem to be sketchy stories at best but shouldn't the maesters teach their stories as truth if they have a concrete account from their time?
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 11 . 10/5/2021
okay what the hell? fire breathing boars? I hope that the magical encounters are exclusive to his stargayan Quests and not actually your addition to the universe. is he not shocked by the encounter? would the fireball not set him or his clothes on fire? also wouldn't his clothes or skin be obviously charred or blackened from the fire? Also you keep having him refer to the children as if the northerners hold them in reverence. that's not quite so and it would make more sense for him to reference the old gods
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 10 . 10/5/2021
see? now the items completely disappear when you made note that the bear and skeeter items were just given to him. What does Jon think the ring is? it seems like he's almost thinking that a ring that makes swords and shields disappear isn't magic. why is ygritte blaming him because she can't swim haha. also shouldn't they be freezing cold?
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 8 . 10/5/2021
are the draugr different from the zombies the white walkers raise? or are the others already coming?
1,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »