Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
4everfictional chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
I wonder how much Ned knows about it. ;) Love the chapter! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2019
What is Pycelle doing in Winterfell? Or did he just teleport there for that one comment? ;D
Guest chapter 23 . 3/1/2019
Good story
DGW3321 chapter 23 . 2/28/2019
22 chapters late and I still like it. Odd typo now again that can be proof read out but still get what was meant. Unusual, not for everyone's tastes but better than the generic that things like this can fall into.
yesboss21 chapter 23 . 2/27/2019
I wonder when will Jon craft his own weapons and armor. And i am imagining him to create a horn of gondor to rally his mens moral, and the horn of the hornburg when they are charging the enemy
16daarellano chapter 13 . 2/27/2019
Well then so everyone gets magic then? This story has been good up until here. I just cant read it now, and i don't think you know what exactly the consequences are for unleashing magic onto a world. God just reading him do that made me want to strangle him.
Percy Jackson7 chapter 23 . 2/27/2019
Catelyn had that coming
Guest chapter 22 . 2/26/2019
You need to add some sort of problem to the weeks of travel bit. Maybe rain made the ground muddy and slowed them down, or a bandit attack that they fought off that forced a delay to let people heal. Something to justify why he would fail to meet an objective in a quest that he knew would allow harm to befall someone when he's been the whitest of white knights so far the moment anyone is in danger. Especially after all the words spent describing his efforts to qualify for that secondary objective just to prevent someone being crippled.
SynBen28 chapter 6 . 2/24/2019
Thanks for the chapter, but I'm confused about a couple things. First, Jon's level at the start of the chapter should be lvl10, not 9. He was lvl 8 at the start of last chapter and then got level ups while hitting the training dummy and chopping up the tree.
Second, it doesn't really make sense for Jon to put his perk point into strength. He already knows that he can pretty easily increase his physical stats through training, so it would make more sense to put it into other stats. Plus there is no real explanation for why he needs more strength compared to other stats. Especially intelligence. His strength is already above most of his current opponents and there has been no indication that he doesn't have enough strength to do something or other, so what's the point of it? Not putting points into Intelligence wasn't so bad earlier when he didn't understand the system much or the Int stat description of increasing experience point gains, but he now has more than enough understanding to understand the stat's importance. There is no explanation of his thought process so the whole thing just looks like him being stupid.
DGW3321 chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
First time reading this, looking good. Quirky but entertaining. Let's see what the rest of the chapters are like.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 23 . 2/23/2019
Am glad they are getting along
also things are getting interesting
can't wait for more
RWIW chapter 23 . 2/21/2019
Interesting. Seems like Arya has an interest in the original ASOIAF outline. ;)

Nice chapter. You’re STILL updating faster than Martin, and I like the return of Magic. I liked the vision and Sansa seeing her mother’s true face. Keep up the good work!
BMS chapter 23 . 2/20/2019
Good to see an update.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 23 . 2/20/2019
Catelyn needs to be smacked
Minna Vipera chapter 23 . 2/20/2019
I wouldn’t call Arya and Rob “the two legitimised Starks”, that would indicate that at some point they weren’t legitimate. “The two legitimate Starks” would be preferable in this case. I’m glad you’re back with another chapter, I’ve missed this story!
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »