Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
MrSergo15 chapter 23 . 2/18/2019
This was a welcome surprise. Some minor errors when Jon and Robb were dismissing Arya, but a great chapter nonetheless. Good to have you back and looking forward to the next one.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/18/2019
Only just found this fic so just spent a few hours catching up. Very enjoyable to read both in regards the the plot and the grammar and punctuation
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 23 . 2/18/2019
Thanks for the chapter. Yeah, I'll be pretty excited to see how magic affects the north, and the rest of the world. I'm definitely hoping it's Jon's ignorance speaking through when he's telling Rob that there's only 3 elements to destruction magic. Like maybe those are the only 3 unlocked for Jon. Just saying, if you mod skyrim, you can use earth, water, blood, etc. It would be pretty epic to see a kraken conjure up a tsunami or typhoon. Not to mention start seeing people with old bloodlines grow taller/stronger/more endurance like the men from the age of heroes.
chase manaena chapter 23 . 2/17/2019
this was interesting cant wait for the next chapter please update as soon as you can please
RohanVos chapter 23 . 2/17/2019
Welcome back! Wonderful chapter, I enjoyed the character development and look forward to your next installment. I do wonder what events will take place before the departure from Winterfell.
InfinityMask chapter 23 . 2/17/2019
Nice update. Let's see if this change of perspective would make Jon quest easier, and Sansa grown faster..
Spartan3909 chapter 23 . 2/17/2019
Thanks for the chapter _.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 23 . 2/17/2019
yes sansa join the good side guys lol. and it's been a while, very welcoming can't wait for another season
Ashborn2271 chapter 23 . 2/17/2019
okay, is he really going sacrifice his life for the north just following all those orders when will he give a little rebellion towards the stark
eknae11 chapter 22 . 2/2/2019
Loving this story. Can’t wait to read what happens next. Is Ned going to tell him to wait?
OnToDawn chapter 22 . 1/29/2019
I usually don't like these stories, due to the character getting ridiculously overpowered very quickly, but I must admit this is definitely one of the better written ones, particularly liking how you managed to incorporate elder scrolls into the story, with a bit of Greek mythology to though it was a bit random, two criticism 1 or 2 spelling mistakes here or there and in some places mixed luwin up with rodrik cassell apart from that I enjoyed reading this a lot and how the next chapter comes soon
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 13 . 1/22/2019
Giving magic back was the dumbest thing Jon could do and kind of disappointing story wise. Fire magic opens up massive doors with the prince who was promised shit and R’Hllor. Also being honorable and being altruistic are completely different. Being honorable means doing things that don’t effect others negatively. Choosing any of the other elements other than magic for everyone won’t negatively effect everyone. Honestly giving magic to everyone is the stupid choice. Look at what happened to the dragons. I was so hype and happy for this story but that literally killed my hype. Imma still read but not with even half the enthusiasm as before.
BloodyDireWolf chapter 22 . 1/7/2019
Brilliant!
Boomshanka chapter 22 . 12/31/2018
Golden LION?

Jaime Lannister has magic too?
IamKroGan1 chapter 22 . 12/27/2018
I really like your story. Hoping you continue with it.
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »