Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2018
Valeryan steel doesn’t have an ore, it’s made from dragon fire and magic most likely. We can take this because smiths and everyone who talks about it says that the method of making valeryan steel weapons was lost not that valeryan steel ores are gone.
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 22 . 11/14/2018
Very well down. Its nice to see a failed quest, I greatly enjoy reading these type of stories but the facts and showing the skills a huge chunk of story that at times does not bare to repeated and it seems like the mc always complete his quests. So the fail is a nce change. Keep up with the good work!
Theoretic chapter 3 . 10/29/2018
Alright story , but I didn't really care for the dialogue. One tip I heard is to try reading the lines out loud. It's easier to notice how awkward or fake some things sound.
Kirito720 chapter 22 . 10/13/2018
Oh men this is a really amazing history. I hope for a new update.
PD: sorry for my vas English, I am from Argentina
Painlover792 chapter 22 . 10/8/2018
I love the fact that you've included skyrim's magic system in the story. I hope you have an update for us in a month or two.
deathtar chapter 22 . 9/22/2018
I think you have a great start to an amazing story I do have a few suggestions he be able to party up with the girls if they continue to follow him
arckane chapter 13 . 9/22/2018
Lost me with this chapter to be honest i would of preffered he never even got magic compared to this well later
Guest chapter 22 . 9/11/2018
Please keep updating this fanfic it is one of the good ones.
Librarian96 chapter 22 . 9/6/2018
Ok so nothing really productive to say other than how much I enjoyed your story! I love me a good "Gamer" based story, and this was the first of many to come. Anyways, looking forward to reading the next chapter whenever you get around to it!
Kind regard, Librarian96
Guest chapter 22 . 8/28/2018
Yohan is apparently a massive dipshit and I can already tell that we will be a permanent and permanently obnoxious part of this story. He's the kind of character you get when an inexperienced writer tries to design someone to oppose their protagonist: a complete arsehole that nobody likes to read about, just plain intolerable.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2018
Seriously, I understand that this only fanfiction, but please, put in a bit more effort and attention to detail. There are whole paragraphs full of nonsense sentences in this chapter that are littered with repeated or otherwise superfluous words.

That's pure laziness in proofreading. You only get that kind of thing when an author is either completely incompetent in a language (you clearly aren't) or simply isn't paying attention to what he's doing.

How are we supposed to care about this story if you don't care enough to clean that kind of thing up properly before you publish a chapter?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2018
This is probably the weirdest and most nonsensical kind of blacksmithing I have ever heard or read about. Who the hell treats forges and smelters as if they were same thing? And "sword molds?" There is no such thing. That's ridiculous.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2018
I can't say too many flattering things about the dialogue, sorry. It doesn't *real*. This isn't how people talk, and especially how these specific characters talk. You didn't do a good job of really imitating their canonic "voice" in this.

Still, you tried, and you had the courage to go for something different and original. That counts for something.
Dark Rinnegan chapter 22 . 8/23/2018
Ahhhhhh I absolutely love this story! I need more!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2018