Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Aselo chapter 19 . 3/12
I hope he gets laid with the spider lady before the novel ends in 4 chapters
Hyokage chapter 23 . 2/4
I’ve binged this wonderful gem of a story in a single day. I love how you’ve incorporated the game/Skyrim elements. I am curious to know about what the Treasure is Jon acquired earlier in the story during his foray with the books, was expecting it to be explored at this point.

I’m also curious to see how you’ll handle Valyrian weaponry knowing that Jon will be able to produce high quality weapons. Will he even need them if he can enchant weapons to kill Others/Walkers? I can’t wait to see your story expand. Such endless possibilities. Fantastic story. 10/10.
RaizoPhoenix22 chapter 23 . 2/4
Great chapter! Will you be updating anymore?
Faery66 chapter 23 . 1/19
Hope to read more soon.

D
gondraxider chapter 23 . 12/31/2020
hellow author. i liked your fiction. why you stop write it? fiction is very good. i am feeling bad that fiction was end.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2020
Great chapter! Will you be updating anymore?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2020
great chap
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2020
Are you ever going to update this story?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2020
I love this book!
Spidersauce chapter 13 . 11/1/2020
I was enjoying the SkyrimGamer GoT experience . . . and personally this last chapter has taken the story in a direction I'm not at all interested. Magic was fine when Jon just had tge basics, but everything that has followed from there . . . doesn't fit imo.
Spidersauce chapter 11 . 11/1/2020
Isn't Jon already fireproof though? Or did he not get that Targaryean perk
Spidersauce chapter 9 . 11/1/2020
You had Jon's first perception boost be noticeable, but I don't a single stat increase since then has had a tangible effect.
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
You had Jon delevel to 4 in the last listing of his level heresupposed to be 5.
Kaito gozali chapter 23 . 8/23/2020
New chapter is coming.

I hope
5 chapter 5 . 8/2/2020
5 chapters and so far literally NOTHING happened. Jon is still as clueless as he was before, still only training, still NO freaking progression other than he met free folk yet don't really know what they are...
This is getting dumb fast.
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »