Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Apokalyps117 chapter 22 . 7/7/2018
Can Jon just dunk on Yohan already? Dude hasn't even been in for two chapters and I already hate him.
RohanVos chapter 22 . 7/7/2018
Wonderful chapter and worth the wait, I was wondering how the interaction between Arachne, Ygritte, and Ysolda would play out and it was pretty humorous. I eagerly await your next installment!
PwnerofHeroes chapter 22 . 7/7/2018
Pretty good chapter overall, I definitely like that Jon can fail and isn't being too obvious about his abilities, but I do think he's sometimes like with Millen a little too info dumpy and honestly shouldn't have mentioned anything except the nights watch, it's much more pleasing to read Jon recounted his journey while mentioning what he ommited, than a paragraph of things we've already read
Laetitia du Chatelet chapter 22 . 7/7/2018
Excellent chapter as usual! I am a bit confused about what happened to the rest of the experience from the quest, anyway, I look forward to reading the next chapter soon.
Thomdril Merrilin chapter 22 . 7/7/2018
Hi, Brilliant chapter as usual, the way Jon failed the primary and tertiary objectives of the mission gives it a bit more depth than there had been previously, showing that Jon can fail, which is good, it makes everything more suspenseful.

The only problem that I found with the chapter is that you kept referring to "Mikken". However, Mikken is Winterfell's Blacksmith, "Rodrik Cassel" is the master-at-arms that you were actually referring to. Just thought you ought to know, it can be easy to accidentally mix up the names of characters with how many there are.

AoA
CrimsonSylvan chapter 22 . 7/7/2018
Well stating this if he had to take a sign on a potential suspect for Bran's fall the GOLDEN LION, is a big ass sign pointing at the lannisters. Given their house symbol is a lion and they are known for their wealth which gold is a color associated with wealth. No seriously that was basically the equivalent of just flat out telling him if he is smart enough to realize that the lion was symbolic of the one that caused Bran's fall for whom they are either allied with or part of the family.
Alterbliss chapter 22 . 7/7/2018
Thanks for updating. Very good chapter.
SniperInTheHouse chapter 21 . 7/4/2018
Great story, the only complaints I have is magic returning where a young child can use it. I enjoyed the OG GoT return of magic with those who have read the old rites or showed some small inclination of it slowly gaining power. Rather young children suddenly finding they have some aptitude. I understand this is better as at the core of this story is a Skyrim style gamer story so it doesn’t break the story only meant to enchance the story telling mechanic.

Basically trying to say my complaint is just founded on preference not actual oh no speggetios you suck. I enjoy the story nonetheless and don’t mind the artistic liberties you rightfully use as this is after all fan fiction and you don’t switch it up for the simple reason of its cool, but a way to provide a what would be an unfortunate OP Jon Snow into a OP Jon Snow with even stronger enemies to over come and actually challenge him. Also for the world building of Jon Snow becoming a promised prince that is a legend in the making.
Overall well done I can’t wait for the next update. I hope nobody is giving you too much trouble. Whether or not this is original the story telling you give is a great one making me feel like I’m playing Skyrim in my head and also reading a solid plot, ring and interaction driven narrative.

PS.
If I can be so bold when will Jon Snow fail a major quest. I assumed it would be saving Bran and crew. Because, you seem to circumvent the early mistakes most writers would show to allow the readers to understand the pressure and need to finish these quests no matter the odds. I feel like you’re building up to a huge fail with huge consequeces.
Lastly, what is the pairing. I was so engrossed with the story I skipped the A/N and I’m worried over a harem based fic because I feel like the relationship building aspect suffers due to having attention divided amongs hope this isn’t disheartening you it’s just I spent 12 hours reading and I’m suddenly emotionally invested.
Best

SITH
Spartan3909 chapter 21 . 7/3/2018
Thanks for the chapters _.
Super Saiai chapter 21 . 7/1/2018
Very promising. If you can add Dany, Margaery and Arianne Martell/any of the Sand Snakes, I'd be happy. Although i'd be fine with the 3 that he has right now. Just don't get too carried away with the romcom that it takes focus away from the plot. The bad thing about gamerfics is that it's real hard to keep track of the stats and the word count to plot progression ratio is often terrible due to the walls of text that make up the character sheet. Many gamerfic authors have given up/burned out due to these factors. Hope it's not the case with you

Anyhow, good luck and keep up the good work.
scyfly chapter 14 . 6/27/2018
its pretty good, altough sometimes it sounds like an old school video game so cut and dry no subtlety. it is also not games of thrones anymore, sure same ppl same lands but the similarities end there, for example; fire spitting boar, sea serpent, magic for everyone, undead near winterfell, free folk visiting winterfell
TheWhiteWolf515 chapter 21 . 6/25/2018
Amazing story so far, is Jon going to use any of the weapons he has with the higher damage? Anyway I hope you update soon, looking forward to what happens next.
Nemisis420 chapter 4 . 6/24/2018
lol the Masters books are all elder scrolls related lol
CrimsonSylvan chapter 21 . 6/24/2018
The real question here is do you plan on having Jon make it to level 25 by the time they get back or because the reward is just a physical evolution that will aid in his survival occurring earlier will it be seen as inconsequential as he can eventually have that happen anyway?
EmpireReign chapter 21 . 6/14/2018