Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Seran58 chapter 3 . 8/22/2023
I like the concept but the dialogue and events that take place seem forced and wooden. I know this is a gamer fic but a little less game and a lot more fic would be appreciated. Otherwise keep up the good work!
Ahtu chapter 26 . 8/22/2023
The answer was obvious. He should just have killed or mind manipulated Theon to start with. After what he said and was going to do. It was obvious. It went WAAY beyind being a bit of a dick, and right into "I'm gonna kill your friends because my ego feels a bit sore." Basically Joffrey territory. I'd kill him and him and either hide the body, or make it look like an animal attack. Maybe warg into a bear?

When it came to the point with the siblings and Jaime? Well I consider it just a good opportunity to get rid of a likely accomplice to the attempt on Bran. Theon ofc goes in the grave, after all the shit he'd pulled up until that point. And the brother I'd just knock-out and give his sister some options. Up until that point where she started turning on them ofc. At that point I was considering burying them both.

But I likely would just have knocked them out and dragged them along to see the truth. After which I'd probably stop talking to the sister for her betrayal. I will tell you this: Once someone has willingly committed a significant act of betrayal, they are liable to do so again eventually. I know this from repeated experiences. And it becomes ever easier for them to do so. For ever lesser reasons, until it eventually is just for their general benefits.

They eventually grow into treacherous monsters. Which is why I would consider just killing her at that point(and her brother ofc, but he was kind of on par with Theon there, so fck him). Yes it wasn't the most extreme of betrayals, and there were circumstances to it(created by retard of a brother). But she did still betray him, when she in truth knew he had the right of it. Partially convincing herself her brother was right, because it was more convenient if he was.
vastoisshin chapter 27 . 8/21/2023
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
Naal ok zin los vahriin
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
Fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
Love the way it is leveling and will Jon be learning shouts as well?
Ebrahim051 chapter 10 . 8/21/2023
Am I tripping or is Jon acting like a manga protagonist?
Ebrahim051 chapter 10 . 8/21/2023
Dude, you realy have to work on your pacing. 10 chapters in and nothing trully significant has happened.
RohanVos chapter 27 . 8/21/2023
Wonderful chapter, the interplay between Jon and Ygritte was delightful. Looking forward to seeing what comes next and it would be delightful to see a realm where the Wildings take the fight to the white walkers.
Batros940 chapter 27 . 8/20/2023
I think Jon should out some focus in alchemy, alteration and enchanting. Maybe one level focus on combat skills and next level on magic skills.
Force Smuggler chapter 27 . 8/20/2023
Fantastic
Hyokage chapter 27 . 8/20/2023
This latest chapter was good and then the last half was a stat dump. You expanded on each skill but it really did nothing to push the plot forward. While it is important to the story I’m not sure ending the chapter with that much info is really engaging.

Perhaps somehow making it more concise or just giving us Jon’s stats at the end of every chapter so that you have more space for exposition?
dlowe2651 chapter 27 . 8/20/2023
fucking awesome update again soon
SamuelCallahan chapter 27 . 8/20/2023
Jon should just give up the throne. The time for Targaryen rule is over
0DINS0N chapter 27 . 8/20/2023
Ned the naive. More andal then northern. Always disliked his personality ngl.
TheCrimsonShout chapter 14 . 8/15/2023
I get the feeling in this chapter that you think the Ryswells are vassals of the Bolton's so just in case you do think so I'm here to tell you that they aren't and the only time they might be are when the Bolton's are briefly Lord Paramount's of the North but otherwise they're the same rank as the Bolton's. Anyway good story so far.
wickedearthangel chapter 24 . 8/14/2023
So happy you've picked this back up! I thoroughly enjoy your writing and your play on this wonderful mix of things
panzershrekunion chapter 1 . 8/14/2023
why is he's archery 100 at the start. is this based off of skyrim levels or something else
1,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »