Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Arantxa2020 chapter 11 . 1/10/2017
You have done a good job thus far. Keep up the good work
sad sabrin chapter 11 . 1/9/2017
Nice story
Molten Thunder chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
A few issues I noticed with this chapter: sometimes your numbers are inconsistent. You had Jon increase his SP to 120, then a little later it said it was 100 (it returned to 120 during the spar).
Also, what the heck is a Lannister (or the cousin of one) doing as a new recruit in Winterfell? They live in Casterly Rock or Lannisport. You would not find them in the north.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 11 . 1/8/2017
Thank you for the chapter I quite enjoyed reading it.
Mordvomasson chapter 11 . 1/7/2017
For the fucks sake,again. "Great chapter,but I got"
Scorpion Sorcerer chapter 11 . 1/7/2017
Gooooooddd!
Mordvomasson chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Great I got 2 questions,first,why you so graphic about craft,it's not all that interesting,and second,what with Jon's lack of emotions about boar,who spit FUCKING FIREBALLS. It's not undeads,who are the main fairy tales monsters in the North,it's a fireballs-spitting boar!
JoeDanger chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Good chapter, just out of curiosity how long till we get to the "real" part of the story because as cool as all of this quest stuff is, it's a bit repetitive. Not trying to knock you, it's more a fault of the concept/plot not the writer.
draconianking chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
more please
birdy chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
please update as soon as you can
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Yay for Jon learning some leatherworking and being able to do something with all the hides he's gathered. And Jon and Ghost (who is the cutest!) get to go on an adventure to save Lady! And Jon gets another mysterious Tome.
sami217 chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Good chapter...I just want to know when do you plan to start the rest of the storyline cause its getting kind of boring reading the day to day activities of Jon around winterfell
Basker chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Great chapter! Sansa keeping her distance from her brother because of Catelyn's bitchiness has always bothered me so it was great to see them bond in this chapter!

I wonder if anyone will think Jon's newfound awesomeness is strange. I would start to suspect Dayne blood in him because of how his combat abilities have just shot up.
I get so excited when he gets good loot from killing the beasts in the woods.
Magic is so cool! I would love to see more of it in future chapters.
I hope we get to the really big plot points in GoT soon, you've done a fantastic job of setting up this AU and the many uses of the Stargaryen Ring. Your characters are all lined up and your OC characters are great.
Update soon :)
Posei-DONE chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Loved it! Keep it up! Can't wait to see where this goes.
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
While the title and summary weren't that catching, I find myself positively surprised. Normally these "gamer" Styled Stories tend to grow boring pretty fast, but I look forward to every new chapter. Hope you keep going like that
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »