Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
thunder18 chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Great chapter Update soon
DanielHimura chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Much improved writing. The sentences are flowing much smoother then before. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Fedinho09 chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Great chapter
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Jon got his Endurance to level 5 in the last chapter, so at the start of this one his SP should have been at 210 rather than 160...

Love the Tower challenge! :D
JoeDanger chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
I'm sensing a theme... it seems like 2/3 of this has just been reading and training montages. Might I recommend having a time skip to two to get to the "real" part of the story? Because 6 chapters in and it's already starting to get a bit repetitive.
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Very cool story so far! :) The stories that Jon's reading are very neat and I really like how they give glimpses into the future.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
This story is pretty good. Keep up the great work.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
That was a pretty original skill book. Keep at it!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
Okay so Mance actually managed to pass through the Wall? And not alone?
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
This was pretty good. The reward was also a bit extremes. I mean 6 points? when he got 2 every 4 levels... But I understand that you need him to improve fast at the beginning.
Anyway, I liked the chapter, keep up the good work.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Okay, another game of throne video game fanficiton centered on Jon. I hope he will become less naive, introverted and passive. I sure hope him to improve as a persone and get a little more self confidence.
Akira Stridder chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Great!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
"And the great game is terrifying."
Zero Rewind chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
It's not a "video game plot".. it's a crossover with The Gamer, a Korean webcomic about a guy whose life turns into an RPG with quests, experience, stats
1sunfun chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Very interesting and nice Story.
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »