Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Awesome chapter I loved it. The training, the leveling up. Mannimarco was great, can't wait for the next chapter.
thunder18 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Great chapter Update soon
iitrnr chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Gread chapter. Thanks.
sudhush chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Nicely done chapter Keep up the Good Work man.
DanielHimura chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Nice enough chapter. One thing is bothering me, the flow of words in the dialog seem a little "something", not sure what it is yet. Other than that it has been nice to read. Will be there "Invite Member to Party" eventually?
By the way, you called Luwin by the name Pycelle once.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
definitely the best use of skill books in a gamer fic i've read
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Can't wait for more.
jeffs87 chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Why isn't Jon getting Int points when he has spent time reading?

Also another good chapter. I love the start of the story. I do hope you start moving the time forward faster.
sudhush chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Great chapter man and the skillbook concept is very thoroughly thought can't deny it, its a master piece. it has both story and how to obtain skills can't wait to read next chapter. Keep up the Great Work man.
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Nice chapter
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Excellent update! I think perhaps that some skillbooks should possibly be worth more and teach more than 1 skill, but those would have to be read and studied, versus being consumed. Overall I think you are doing an excellent job building a solid foundation foe Jon to be later travelling the world. Though hopefully if he makes it to Old Valyria, he can gwt some cool stuff, like valyrian steel armor and weapons, perhaps learning magic, cause I imagine with the dragons returning, possibly him getting a dragon of his own, he could become a dragon lord in truth, as well as the savior of westerose and He who fights foe the dawn,lol.
birdy chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
that was great please update as soon as you can
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Great chapter, loved the skill books was a little confused about them at first but I got it all good
thunder18 chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Great chapter Update soon
Anon chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
That is a very interesting way to use skill books I'm impressed. I wonder what this estate building?
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »