Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Crowdust chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Gosh I'm so glad you wrote this. I love these kinds of stories.
thunder18 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Great chapter Update soon
kal chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
great story. Can't wait to read the next chapter. It is difficult to write good chapters like this in a short time, but I hope to see an update every week.
zapper25 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
thnx for the chapters i just found this story an i realy like gamers based storys but i also realy like the special system only seen one more story that uses it. keep it up followed & fav
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Thanks for the chapter
Megamindv2 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Really good one, but it's not necessary to include those stats every paragraph, gets a bit intrusive from the actual action
DullReign82 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
An exciting chapter and I'm eager for your next update.
DullReign82 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
It's a pretty damn good first chapter, and I want to read more.
Artimuos Sen chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Nice chapter let's see how Ned Stark's reaction would be maybe he could help Jon to improve more.
Lcgefe chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Great chapter again! maybe in the next one he grow up his intelligence? or his charisma? I cant wait.
One question, Have you gonna make him receive money as a reward? or just reputation with other characters?
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
My thoughts?

I'm loving it; Jon will grow to be the strongest, smartest, fastest and most skillful man in Westeros before King Robert even steps foor in Winterfell.

And I'm perfectly fine with that. :)
Imperial Briton chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Perhaps in later chapters you could hve Jon unknowingly meet Mance Rayder and Ygritte while they play the part of minstrels at the feast?
Nanooki12 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work and quality for sure. I would hate for this story to be dropped so early into its start.
Eddard chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Kinda hoping Jon could invite Ned to a party mostly cause Ned is my favourite character. Also there's a slight problem with your ring. Valyria didn't rise until 3000 years after House STARK and even when it did House Targaryen was one of the lower ranked families in the Freehold making them even younger so if the name Stargaeryn is a combination of both Houses then it couldn't have been Brandon the Builder that first wielded the ring. At best your better off leaving the description as "An ancient artifact from the Age of Heroes" rather then trying to create a mysterious historical connection between the founding of House Stark which is mystical itself and House Targaeryn that didn't come into existence arguably 3 to 4 thousand years later.
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 2 . 10/12/2016