Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Nice Chapter
Hadian chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Hey man great chapter. Your efforts are not unappreciated a new chapter from a good writer brightens any day!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Great chapter, loved the fight and stats but when he levels up his skills does he gain experience it was a little confusing. Could just be me though. Can't wait for next chapter and to see the different quests for Jon.
SneakyPanda chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Since you mentioned that you were going to write an Video game GoT fanfic in your review on I'mjusttryingtofindmyway's story i checked your profile out and found this story and i really hope you write more cause there arent that many GoT stories with this genre (the mc's life becomes a game),
And this chapter is pretty good!

This might be to early to ask but will Jon be paired with one woman or are there any chance he'll get an "harem" and yeah you're currently writing another Game of thrones story with Jon x Sansa and i checked your favorite stories and there's like around sixty stories with Jon/Sansa pairing...
Megamindv2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Please please continue
sudhush chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Good start of the story and nicely done word play with the stats man liked it very much. hey will Jon have a harem or what? and can't wait for the second chapter and i like the paring mentioned. Keep up the Great Work man.
thunder18 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Great chapter Update soon
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Interesting
Lcgefe chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Great job!
I like this kind of histories and I glad to know that someone else is doing another more than the two others that you mention and I already read.
The only problem I see is that in the part Jon is talking with Aria, you make him repeat her name many times, for the rest is a very good history
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Awesome chapter, love the story can't wait for more.
sexybutcreepy chapter 1 . 10/9/2016