Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Guest chapter 23 . 11/1/2019
Good stuff. Nice to see with Sansa. You going to continue?
Svenion chapter 20 . 9/3/2019
skipped 90% of this chapter. I'm sure you're going to do something with the character, the interactions just got very repetitive. I'm enjoying the story, but a bit more pace would be cool.
Svenion chapter 17 . 9/3/2019
what's with all the mid battle conversation?
Svenion chapter 8 . 9/3/2019
good stuff, but I felt you overused Ygritte's signature line
jstinson chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
Really hope you continue this story! I love the xover of GoT and Skyrim! Looking forward to more chapters!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/20/2019
shit
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2019
Great Chapter! Love the story so far
Yo chapter 7 . 8/14/2019
I don't know if anyone else has Said but in this chapter near the end you say master luwin gave jon the captain's jerking instead of ser Rodrik cassel
TheDragon2000 chapter 23 . 8/6/2019
Hi I hope you didn't abandon this story but if you did can you pls write a reply that says so I really enjoyed it and I don't want to cling to false hope if you decide to not continue it. Thanks! As dor pairing I think you should go with a good old Daenerys one because she is probably the only one who can actually provide some help for him if you decide to continue his progress in this pace.(Like maybe make her a prodigy in fire destruction magic the dragons and then she won't be just a damsel-like character)
Dreakon chapter 21 . 7/29/2019
Ghost is back! Great chappie!
Dreakon chapter 16 . 7/29/2019
Damn fanfic still has me hooked. I love how more hateful Catelyn is slowly becoming.
Dreakon chapter 15 . 7/28/2019
For some reason, the fact that Jon has completely forgotten about the presence of his protective giant Direwolf...even AFTER warging into him turned me away from the whole fanfic for now. I just can't wrap my head around it.
Henrique Furtado chapter 23 . 7/27/2019
won't you continue this storie ?
Zoom99 chapter 22 . 7/19/2019
Why is he letting this yohan dousche walk over him
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2019
the non-au jon was about the least 'magic' person that there was, I can't say it feels right at all for him to suddenly become a mage, let alone one powerful enough to overawe his physical skills.

sorry don't think this fits at all.. and it breaks things enough for me that i don't think i want to read more
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »