Reviews for Stargaryan Ring
Raltol Lotlar chapter 2 . 6/3/2019
Oh please, no.
Not dual-wield skill. There is no people stupid enough except a berserker or a suacide that carry 2 swords to battle, see history books, events, pictures, songs, etc. And no one carried 2 weapons (except daggers/knife for duels) as you cant protect yourself better, cant stop arrows or heavy two handed weapons, get tired faster, less strengh in your swings and less reach in your strikes.
Face Yourself chapter 9 . 5/31/2019
Continuing on with the same old grinding for this long has gotten to be boring, not sure if worth the time to keep reading at this rate. Really liked the start, and the grind was fine while he was figuring out how it worked, but it's gone on a couple chapters too long now.
Face Yourself chapter 8 . 5/31/2019
All this "you know nothing" is... really repetitive and really annoying.
Face Yourself chapter 6 . 5/31/2019
It bugs me more than it should that Jon is just leaving intelligence at 1 this whole time.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/22/2019
This is sooo good please post more I can’t wait to see where you go with this story
Ikasuki chapter 8 . 5/15/2019
So what is it with you and "you knwo nothing john snow"... it's not liek Ned is always saying brace yourself winter is coming in all of his sentences or someyhing. A reference is good once or twice but frigging 50 time every chapter Ygritt appear is a bit too much
Ultimate Pervy Sage chapter 4 . 5/10/2019
I would honestly say that for the skill books it would depend on the skill level of the recipient, their language comprehension, and how well the book was put together. The lower the skill level, the more you would get out of a book, but if the book is very advanced or on an obscure subject, you could easily not understand the material at all. Even if the skill level and comprehension was perfect to maximize the amount of exp, if the book sucks you wouldn’t be able to be engaged with it and understand everything, even if it has all the same information. ( such as the personal memoirs of a king going all over the place with no rhyme or reason to dates and times still giving some exp to speech and intrigue or other little tidbits, but a well researched historical account of that same king would give much more exp as well as to more skills that weren’t necessarily touched upon in the journal due to them being such an integral facet of his life that he didn’t feel the need to write it down.
ProfessorPedant chapter 8 . 5/8/2019
You may be using "You know nothing , Jon SNow" a few too many times. WHile It is a good line from the show and I can always hear her voice saying it, 5-10 times in one chapter is a bit much.

Looking forward to more.
ProfessorPedant chapter 2 . 5/8/2019
I keep wondering why he is neglecting IQ for increases. While it is "smarter to be lucky than lucky to be smart", smart is still important. It might help him make better choices going forward.

Looking forward to reading more.
Pitch Black Night chapter 23 . 5/2/2019
I spent a long time looking for a Gamer story with Jon Snow that I loved, and one that didn't look abandoned for teo years.

I'm so glad I found this, please keep up your amazing writing.

-Pitch Black Night
Snorlax Motive chapter 2 . 5/1/2019
There would not be a Lannister as a part of the Stark Guard. Maybe a bastard son of a Northern House, but not even a bannerman’s son would be a lowly guard for their liege lord. And Ned would never consider taking on a Lannister as a member of his guard. He’s honorable, not stupid.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 23 . 4/24/2019
Good! Oh, this is an AMAZING story, and I really really really REALLY hope you shall continue it!
shinigamisama455 chapter 16 . 4/11/2019
I hope kattman Burns in the seven Hells
nathnathn chapter 23 . 4/5/2019
Amazing work il keep an eye out for anything you put out.
Fyr RedNight chapter 23 . 4/5/2019
That is a really interesting story.

Your take on Game of Thrones mixed with the Gamer elements is very much fascinating.
Jon's progression as he gets more experiences and levels is nicely done.

The way how you write and handle the characters is also captivating.
The change of background for certain characters, and the addition of original characters makes for an excellent read.
As does the relationships.
By exemple, Jon's relationship with his family. We can really see how they care for each other, even more so as the chapters comes by.
But also with how he gets close with characters such as Ygritte, Ysolda and Arachne. But more on Arachne's side. The manner how he met her and befriended her was just unexpected and sweet.

I'm very much excited to see what else you have in mind for this story.
Can't wait for the next update!
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »