Reviews for The Catalyst For Revenge
Bashful1 chapter 22 . 2h
Curious as to how the Shiala scene from the previous chapter matches with this one? It seemed weird to see her show up after learning that Liara was taken away by a different faction.

On the meta level, I'm not sure about the pace of the story. You just had a major event, but are progressing quicky passed it. I'm surprised that we haven't seen a piece from Irissa's POV yet.
vta00 chapter 22 . 16h
Maybe they'll make a Destroyer with Liara as the dominant personality?
magnusvictor chapter 22 . 9/23
And the beautifully-tragic trainwreck continues...
Interesting conclusions
Flying Dragoon chapter 22 . 9/23
I think you forgot to put in the amount of days passed
Killerflood chapter 22 . 9/23
Huh. Liara seemed less ... hurt here? About the "betrayal" and Shepard at least. In fact the sentence "She couldn't bear to hear the reports of humans killing." make it seem like she still has sympathy for them.

That could be answered by the fact that previously she was in a galactic interview under the advice of Shiala (who is apparently indoctrinated) but ... eh.

Nice chapter and it seems like some Turians are beginning to see hints as to how this began.
LordXaero chapter 22 . 9/23
*,..,* this is getting good *,..,*
Good work
Kira Kyuu chapter 22 . 9/23
Wow... Liara is really a badass xD She knows how to put together info really well!
werewolf36 chapter 22 . 9/22
Looks like things have started breaking down, if just barely. The fact that the Krogan were bold enough to try what they did only signals worse times for the Council, something they can't afford now that everything's finally getting pieced together.

After reading the scene with Liara here and those earlier, I think it's easy to say Shepard and her were in a romance with one another, then she was manipulated into betraying him... somehow. Only thing that makes me question this though is that in an earlier chapter that mentioned Tali, it mentioned how she smiled at Shepard. That is a big indication she was romancing Shepard, especially when taken with his alluded rage against who I'm slightly hoping was Thane- or failing that, Kolyat.

Great job as usual, 10/10. Can't wait for the next one.
FluffyDwagy chapter 22 . 9/22
i wunder why shep is mad a liara?
Shogun of Shorrow chapter 22 . 9/22
DOOOM I SAY DOOOM !
bluemarlin chapter 22 . 9/22
Great chapter. Turians not going to put up much of a fight if they are all sleep deprived. HeHe. Looking forward to more.
OBSERVER01 chapter 22 . 9/22
tarquin looks interesting. pity he will probably share the same fate as star wars death star tarkin :) i really wanna see Ascended Krogan. good but short conversation between shepard and harbinger. liaras meeting with the Council went as i am still curious as to what caused the rift between her and shepard.
RedLightningD608 chapter 22 . 9/22
Hmmm wonder how the galaxy will react to this information. Liara gonna have a lot of pressure placed on her now.