Reviews for Heart and Soul
Majorkami chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better it did...excuse me for just one sec *runs off and jumps into a freezer*. You certainly have a way with words! Don't ever stop writing!
Cara et Pax chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
As Mel would say, did an excellent portrayal of Cole and Mel's developing relationship with their way you discussed Cole's "learning curve"was very it in the past tense made it much easier to bring out fully without all the embarassment that would have been distracting(not their kind of distracting though LOL).

I particularly liked how you had them each having to learn the others customs and makes great sense in the relationship.I was highly amused at Cole's observing Mel's supposed nesting behavior and I felt his male pride shining through led neatly into the children Mel didn't want children with him later I would be wondering what was wrong with her.

Keep on writing and tell us if we can help in any way to encourage keeping your Mel and Cole muses well fed and active.
hghlndmocahontas chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Blue Raven,

I bow to your talents. I soooooooooooooo enjoy reading you fics. I find my heart racing and I can't scroll down fast enough to get to the next part. You are truely talented.

Thanks for sharing you talents with us...
fluffy cat chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Oh, this was wonderful. You knew I would love it. How could I not? Breakfast in bed, Cirronian shouts during lovemaking, pillow fights, and a discussion of Cirronian toddlers. You wrote a tender, amusing, sweet little glimpse of Mel and Cole's developing relationship. It was beautiful and moving. I'm not sure, but I think I was glowing by the time I finished it. Fluffy Cat is purring like crazy. Thanks Blue Raven.