Reviews for A Drunken Arcwitch Marriage
wolfpackrwby88 chapter 19 . 7/3
Ok... so when are you gonna have glyn apologise to ruby, & when are you going to have rwby & npr discover their secret?
gunhaver722 chapter 19 . 6/27
Out of all the responses to the wedding pics, I’m a little disappointed that Jaune didn’t comment on Glynda’s flexibility or something. Shame she burnt them tho
yomunot chapter 19 . 6/25
Great chapter! So they hired an "special" photographer I suppose XD
Trey of the rebellion chapter 19 . 6/23
Love it!
JonesyUSA chapter 9 . 6/23
Who is this "Nova" character that is helping Yang?
Hahaha that was funny even with the binder
yesboss21 chapter 19 . 6/21
SOMEONE PLEAE DRAW WHAT THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER HAS TAKEN PICTURES OF!
(Hey also welcome back and thank you for making this chapter.)
Gorsouul chapter 19 . 6/21
I enjoyed this chapter. Light-hearted and fun :)
X3runner chapter 19 . 6/19
This was funny but I’m going to hazard and guess that one photo magically survive es the fire and oh idk sun finds it handing it to Blake in an attempt to be a “good” boy for her.
MrFox7189 chapter 19 . 6/19
Made me smile the whole time reading this chapter. Absolutely love how adorable you make them together.
Jss2141 chapter 19 . 6/19
This chapter was good, especially the end but it raises the question if Jaune and Glynda sent the pictures to anyone else in their drunk state.
NHarem Foreva chapter 19 . 6/19
awww, poor wedding photos, now they won't have anything to look at when they're gray and old :/
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 19 . 6/19
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE CHAPTER OF THE STORY HAHAHA HAHAHA CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER HAHAHAHAHA
Hell Fire chapter 19 . 6/19
Finally a new chapter!
246vili chapter 19 . 6/19
OMG! The photographer took shoots at the two of them doing it at their wedding night? And sent those pictures to Jaune's parents!? I can't even imagine Jaune mom's reaction to that, but it must have been hilarious. Though if they find the person who took the pictures, then one thing is for sure: Glynda and Jaune will beat the shit out of him/her (?) for recording their... "private moments".

Still looking forward for when Jaune's friends (besides Nora) finds out that he's a married man now.

Really glad to see you updated this story. Many just stop with their drunken marriage fics after a few chapters and I'm glad you didn't.