Reviews for Like This
LightSpeed Athlete24 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Augh! Waaaahhh...I'm a Yukiru fan too...but then, after I found out that Tohru went with Kyou...wAAAAHHHH! Your story really describes Yuki's (and all the other heartbroken Yukiru fans) feelings... :'(

Great job...how I really wish that Yukiru would come true...but no...*sigh* Life is cruel sometimes...
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh my, this is very lovely! Poor Yuki. I'm a Yukiru fan, btw. And this just shows why I want him to get the girl. Ah well... (*goes off to look for Yuki/Machi stories*)
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aww, Yuki... I felt so bad after Tohru told Yuki she didn't love him in the manga. _
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
so sad and yet so incredibly beautiful!
marbles chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
sweet. like chocolate pudding after a long, tiresome night. ;) i really liked this fic, and i don't know what made me like it more: the sweet, subtle and not overly-done kyoruness that keeps them in character so well, or the simplicity of it all that made yuki's feeling jump at you from the computer screen. great job.

P.S. this fangirl is watching you. she likes your fics D
Yma chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
That was very sweet, very character-accurate and very telling about the whole Yuki, Kyo and Tohru relationship. Excellent.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That is so good! It really shows Tohru's attitude and how she would act during a situation like that. And Yuki too. Wow... Even though it's not Yukiru it's still really good!

Wait...is it Kyoru or Yukiru? I'm kinda blind and it seemed like a Kyoru through Yuki's POV.

Anyways, keep on writing!

SolitaireAikanaro chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
WAH! Stories like this is why I love YukiTohru! WAAH! -sniff-

Favourites
VicarO'Verisimilitude chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
-faint-

too good! what a sweet sweet story!

I love the truth that it is in this fanfiction. Tohru's character so real, and such a bittersweet, yet so fitting an ending!

Nuh nen ah rehm dah woon writer ii dah! (korean for You are a wonderful writer![yes, i am a bit proud of my culture, but aren't we all?])
Audley chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I decided to skip putting all your good FB fics on my favorites list and just put you on my fave author's list. Easy, ne?

This is older-oh well.

Audley
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
kawaii! I absolutely love it! it's so sad and fluffy and cute!
Ochako107 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
You know... that was a really nice one-shot. Yuki was so nice and it all seemed so real, ya know? I was looking for RK fics, but stumbled across this one, and I'm happy I did. Thank you for writting such a wonderful story from Yuki's POV!
HardlyFatal chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This was gorgeous. Beautiful imagery, esp. "The knock was more insistent now, traveling through wood to pound at his heart." Thank you!
Lady Misao chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Aw you FB stories always so sweet/bitter! I love it. Poor Yuki :3 I liked how this one ended though, good for him!
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
poor yuki. this was nice, very human. _

keep writing!