Reviews for Living In The Past
absolutely beautiful
qwertyewu chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
absolutely beautiful.
jottttforeverrrfwhsgjaehjdsk chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
you are a fantastic writer, that's all I have to say.
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Oh dear. You might have turned me into a JOTT shipper. Though ROMY will always be my first love. Anyway, fabulous job.
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Geez...this was just...wow. Incredible. What a way to say goodbye and hello at the same time. Feels like what I felt saying goodbye to Evo when we lost it. Exactly like jumping off a cliff. Kudos!

-stray
beanerox chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow. That was awesome. Completely unique, and thrillingly Pheonix-ish on Jean's part. Adorable, his memories, though I noted there weren't very many bad ones - the worst was getting his butt kicked by Wolverine.

Another chapter, maybe? (I hope so! This is really good. Soothing, y'know?)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
great story
Aurinko chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Awesome. Brilliant and touching. And a very good ending-if a rather agonizing cliffhanger.
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
this was beautiful, there was that bitterness of all things lost but there was beauty and hope and truth and its entirely too late for me to be trying to write a constructive review. Am adding to favorites.
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
What question? That was a wonderful story though. Vague (or maybe only to me :P ) but it had a nice mysterious air. Keep writing!
Jen1703 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
I know I should have reviewed this sooner, but I was lazy. Sorry!

Loved it, loved it, loved it! Good Scott/Jean fics are so hard to find, and you did a beautiful job on this one. :)
SSJ-Alhazred chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
That's just...deep. But good deep. Not needlessly endless and packed full of non-sensicle rhetoric deep. It's a nice stimulous to the imagination as opposed to general minimalism.

And Scott's head is a fun place to poke around in, too.
SAR chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Wow. That was a really good fic. Sequel? Please?
JeanGrey6 chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Great Story! It was very detailed. That was very sweet how Jean would try and make the best of things during the loss of everything. That was writen very well. Good job!
me chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Oh my God, that's so lovely to imagine. Is this going to be jsut a stand alone fic, or maybe are you going to go on and explain the situation some more?

I'd love to see anything else that you do. :)