Reviews for The Very Devil of the Stars- Rogue Trader Adventures
Mantha065 chapter 32 . 6/15/2023
A good story! I hope you one day make a sequel.
Mantha065 chapter 26 . 6/12/2023
Just wanted to say that I'm very much enjoying this story. This is an exciting and gripping tale, and aside from the first few chapters going by quickly and plot pacing being kind of hasty, this is an excellent story. Easily better than many Black Library publications.
Mantha065 chapter 5 . 6/4/2023
Well Jak processed his father's sudden death and the consequences of it awfully quickly.
anon chapter 32 . 4/17/2023
great story
thank you!
anon chapter 26 . 4/17/2023
kill her too
BrokenMantle chapter 23 . 9/24/2022
This fanfic is a better rip-roaring blood-and-thunder space adventure story than some published books that I’ve paid real money for. I hope you’re proud of what you’ve created here, because it’s a blast.
Dalriaden chapter 23 . 9/19/2022
Ah more derpness, it's no wonder they can ever have nice things in 40k.
Honestly though by sticking with canon stylized 40kness why should one ever bother feeling attached to any character?
Dalriaden chapter 17 . 9/19/2022
Kind of a shame we're going all in on the grim derp really, 40k has a lot of fun as a setting, it's derp levels of grimness is part of what holds it back from being a bigger entity. That and gw shooting themselves in the foot when it comes to free marketing.
Mr. 16384 chapter 32 . 5/21/2021
Very thrilling story. A little blustery in parts, but given that it's a story about Rogue Traders, I can't fault it for that.
Really great atmosphere detailing shipboard life in 40K. I liked it.
Fishman498 chapter 32 . 3/16/2020
I’m a few years late to the party maybe you won’t even see this but I genuinely enjoyed this story thank you for writing it and while I doubt there will be a sequel after all this time it was good all the same. I wish you good luck in your future endeavours.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
Wow, great opening into the story, and absurdly hilarious in a way that only WH40K can be.
simply Eric chapter 32 . 8/5/2018
have you ever thought of putting this on Spacebattles?
Shadowlord666 chapter 32 . 7/26/2018
First let me thank you for the thrilling ending to this story. This story has captured my attention from the start with it's smart an witty composure, it's complicated characters and an excellent story. I've read the story 'Dinner with the Inquisition' as well and I'm looking forward to the continuation of the adventures of Jak Velasquez. That being said, I really hope you do find the time the start and finish the second book... I would be sad to see a talented (but unpaid) writer giving up due to lack of response or appreciation! Keep grinding!
Secondly I would like to thank you for my continued service in the land of the living! :-)
Teefplucka chapter 32 . 7/23/2018
Too bad Scribe Borrus never got to see these magnificent destinies he had set Jak upon.
Looks like Ordinates Teevil found a way to get him after all.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/22/2018
If writing isn’t your profession, it should be. Thanks for the awesome story. I’ll be impatiently waiting for more.