Reviews for Child of the Seer
X chapter 1 . 6/27
To Faith...
You lost your parents?
I'm sorry about your loss.
I must know. I lost my dad at the age of 7.
On the bright side, just like your parents, my dad's in a better place.
Once again, my condolences.
Hang in there.
Chipster-roo chapter 13 . 6/4
Real life can get annoying sometimes...sorry for the late review.

This is perhaps the darkest chapter so far in this story. I'm glad you still put a few jokes here and there.

All characters who appear in this chapter are your OCs. The way most of the new OCs are developed is interesting. It makes sense for Hawthorn, Iris and Tubular to look like Hazel, and Nettle like Bigwig, considering they are siblings.

The place of Rawfinn is described well, and sounds scary. The attitude of Larkspur and the others is a tragic reminder of the disastrous consequences false beliefs can have.

The new characters in the burrow where Chestnut and and Walnut are imprisoned seem interesting, especially Tiger-Lily and Zinnia (they don't get much character development yet though...) Unfortunately, many real life rabbits share Thumper's sad backstory. Also Cornstalk seems really nasty; I have a bad feeling about him.

The escape scene is well-written, and it's nice to see Chestnut is a good digger. I wonder what happened to all the others, besides Chestnut and Walnut. I hope the Rawfinn owsla won't eat them and drink their blood...

I'll be looking forward to the next chapters.
Chipster-roo chapter 12 . 4/20
I really liked this chapter.

I like the first scene with Bark, it's nice to see her briefly appear. Although what she saw with Larkspur chasing Chestnut, is rather worrying...

I rather like the rabbits you put for each group. It's probably going to be very interesting to read about their journey, especially for the first two groups.

The scene with Fiver and Hawkbit is great. Hawkbit has been a jerk so many times in the series, it's nice to see him getting criticized for it. While Fiver's outburst is totally justified, it's understandable that he feels bad about it afterwards, considering his sweet and kind nature. The next scene, with Hazel comforting him, is well-written.

I liked the scene with Silverweed, and Rosie's speech was thought-provoking.

The final scene, with Fiver and Snowflake, is really nice, and I'm glad to see Snowflake again. Hopefully there will be some occasional scenes set at the Down, showing how Snowflake, Blackberry and the others who stayed behind are doing.

I'll be looking forward to future chapters.
X chapter 12 . 4/20
That good-for-nothing Larkspur.
She really had some nerve kidnapping Chestnut with her.
Let's hope she gets her just desserts.
That, and I really wish that Leo takes his brother Jason along with him.
I mean, Leo is responsible for Jason after all, since Leo's bigger brother.
Faith chapter 11 . 4/6
Excellent chapter. And we should always remember those who have passed. I lost my parents mother 10 years ago, father 3 years ago. Love the chapter and emoticons, update soon.
X chapter 11 . 3/30
I can tell you guys already... something is definitely up with that Larkspur lady.
I have a slight feeling she's be the bad guy in this here fanfiction.
If so, then whatever she's planning, she won't get away it.

Great story, by the way, Fox Teen. Keep up the good work.
Chipster-roo chapter 7 . 3/10
Yay new chapter! I already reviewed chapter 11 when it was an author's note, so I'm posting this review for chapter 7 instead.

"SonicDawnrah"'s pranks, with his nasty uncle as the victim, are really funny, especially "Daddy Issues" and "'Priceless' Arrest". I also like the brief description's of Michael's backstory, it makes his character more interesting. The scene with Bigwig and Blackavar was also funny.

I don't know what to make of the hrududu just yet. It will probably be important later on, but for now, it's rather worrying.

The scene with Fiver and Chestnut was well-written, and the interactions between the two are nice (I would like to see more of Snowflake though). Then, there is the scene of Carnation's death, which was handled well; the scene with everyone's reactions is well-written and sad.

The chapter ends with the scene with Larkspur and Chestnut. It is well-written, and it's sad to see Chestnut feel this way (with Larkspur making him feel worse). I like the descriptions of all the past events he sees. And that last sentence...maybe Carnation isn't really dead?

Thanks for the brief message about John Hurt...I appreciate you put it. It's sad, especially since it happened just one month after Richard Adams' death...

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Faith chapter 11 . 2/3
Well I hope you update this story soon. But I must say your improvements on necklace of wisdom are good. But does that mean you're going to rewrite some of the power of love also? Either way you are a good writer and I enjoy your stories. The only reason why I don't fave is that I am not a fanfiction member. But consider my reviews my way of favoriting.
Chipster-roo chapter 11 . 2/2
I understand that you're busy in real life. But I'm sorry that you've been facing problems; I hope that will improve, and your grandfather will get better.

I'll be looking forward to future chapters in this fic, as well as The Necklace of Wisdom.
Chipster-roo chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
This was a good chapter. Chestnut's interactions with Dandelion throughout the chapter are really cute.

We get another scene with Larkspur, and she sounds even worse than in the previous chapter. But then, Gooseberry at first seemed to be just a jerk until until he revealed his murderous intentions. Let's see how low Larkspur will sink...

The scene with Blackberry was predictably my favourite in the chapter. It's funny how Leo finds himself in a similar situation as in the first story, attempting to explain human concepts. Leo II's brief appearance is cute. But the three gashes under Blackberry's chin are rather worrying; they're probably quite recent, since Leo (I) didn't notice them previously.

Cynthia seems to be the only one believing Daffodil's exploits. This is really worrying. She's going to get hurt at some point if this goes on.

Dandelion's story about Lilypad is short but well-written, and has an interesting message about not clinging on to past mistakes, and making the best of the future.

Then, Chestnut has another nightmare. This one isn't as scary as the previous one, but it is more mysterious: who is this rabbit sentenced to death, and why is he anorexic? Either way, what comes afterwards is funny.

Also, thank you for putting that short notice and message at the end. This is really sad...
Faith chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
Story is getting better. I happy to an update keep up the good work.
Faith chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
The story lives! I am SO HAPPY for this update! I have been checking everyday for one. The story is getting more intense I see. Pins and needles right now sir, pins and needles! Update soon please.
Chipster-roo chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
It's nice to see a new chapter in this fic while you're updating the first one of the series.

The first scene is cute. Then, there is the discussion between Fiver and Snowflake. It's nice to see Snowflake again, she didn't appear as often as some others so far.

Then Fiver has a vision. It sounds like Hazel and Fiver have another sibling who is going to return, apparently having not been killed in the destruction of Sandleford warren. This is going to be interesting.

The scene with Michael Dawn-rah (that name is really funny), Jason and the others is well-written, and it's nice to see that Daffodil isn't on top all the time.

The arrival of Hannah and Skree is handled well. This is followed soon afterwards by Cynthia having a crush on the jerk Daffodil which is kinda disturbing...I guess she will learn an important lesson at some point later on.

And then Larkspur/Elvira shows up, acts coldly, and bullies Chestnut/Donnie. It seems that just like with Mr Gorwood and Aunt Madeline, the Watershippers will fight a rabbit version of one of Leo's enemies in the human world. The conversation with Rosie and Carnation is well-written. It seems to me that if Carnation was a human, he would probably be an elderly priest or something.
Faith chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
It has been awhile since you updated. Are you starting soon?
Chipster-roo chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
It's great to see new chapters, and two of them!

CHAPTER 7
You don't really see much of Carnation, but I assume he will have an important role later on...

Daffodil is still being a jerk, insulting several others to varying degrees. It's rather interesting how stubborn Bigwig is regarding letting Michael in the owsla, and how he refuses to acknowledge his accomplishment in saving Blackavar. But in the end, while Bigwig may seem harsh, at heart he's still a good rabbit.

The conversation between Blackavar and Michael is well-written. I don't know if the Sun-Lagoon Warren will be important later on, but either way nice name.

Fiver calling Chestnut Prince Winter is really cute.
CHAPTER 8
Well that nightmare with a nightmare inside...that's really creepy. The descriptions of the Valley of Fire (which I assume is the rabbits' version of Hell) are rather scary, with the Black Rabbit of Inlé (?) saying something disturbing, and Woundwort (?)'s appearance at the end...woah. Really creepy, but that's probably your goal, so good job.

The scene where Fiver comforts Chestnut is sweet and well-written. However, Fiver's lie is rather worrying. While I understand his motivations, bad things are bound to happen when Chestnut finds out the truth.