Reviews for As Leaves Fall
Cissab chapter 14 . 5/30
Very nice. We have poor eyesight in my family. So poor, actually, that my grandfather went to a school for the blind. John Patrick Gallagher met Daniel Liam Hurley when they were 12. My Uncle Dan was born sighted but there was an ‘accident’ of some sort and he was blinded. Today, they might have saved his sight, but this was around 1910, and that was not possible. Dan and John were fast friends, two Irish boys in 1920’s San Francisco. It wasn’t long before Dan started dating a young Finnish girl called Helene. But what about John? Well, Helene had a little sister, so it was arranged that John would come over to the girls’ house and meet her. When my grandfather met my grandmother, she was sitting in a basket of laundry, that she was supposed to be ironing, reading a book. Yes, the best friends married sisters and were close their whole lives. My Uncle Dan always said that he wasn’t blind, he just couldn’t see. There is a difference. You did a fabulous job of making deaf/HoH Bella a lovely, vibrant woman. Cheers.
it's simply me n you chapter 12 . 5/15
Such a cute way to ask her
twilightobession chapter 15 . 4/14
Love love love! Now I can not wait to read the next part of their lives.
twilightobession chapter 14 . 4/14
It seems like each is just perfect. Loving the whole story.
twilightobession chapter 13 . 4/14
Oh my! A puppy!
twilightobession chapter 12 . 4/14
Loved loved loved this
twilightobession chapter 11 . 4/14
Lol. Loved that Toby was mad and then got his own sleepover and Edward was not invited. Lol
twilightobession chapter 10 . 4/14
Loved what Edward said to Bella.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 4/14
I can't believe her own father made fun of her. That is just wrong.
twilightobession chapter 8 . 4/14
Again, I love how you are including Toby in the storyline. He sounds so cute.
twilightobession chapter 7 . 4/14
Lol! Cockblocked by his own son. Love it.
twilightobession chapter 6 . 4/14
Glad they had a good time. I was a little afraid that something might happen while they were out.
twilightobession chapter 5 . 4/14
The perfect date. loved Toby's reaction. It was too cute.
twilightobession chapter 4 . 4/14
Thanks for the information on Bella's past. I am loving Toby.
twilightobession chapter 3 . 4/14