Reviews for Son of the Sannin
maxridelover chapter 54 . 7/16
nice work on this, i've enjoyed all the changes you've made!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 54 . 7/16
Well, when you have a puppet army... Zerg Rush them with an army of exploding clones. I can't wait to see the conclusion of the fight, but since Maki can seal enemies in her chakra cloth, can she trap a puppet inside and cut off Sasori's chakra threads that way?
Davidlhson chapter 54 . 7/15
Hope you do a filler chapter with Naruto and his family like a dinner or something. You haven’t had any mushy stuff in a while
Annesa Annelas chapter 1 . 7/14
Ko susah ya ke bahasa indonesia
darkdan-sama chapter 54 . 7/12
¡Oh rayos! se escapo Deidara, tenía la esperanza de que esta vez fuera el que perdiera definitivamente, nunca me ha gustado ese personaje.
Ahora Sasori dudo mucho que pueda escapar con todos al fin haciendole monton, ya quiero saber que es lo que pasó para llegar el punto cuando llegan Naruto y compañía a ayudar al grupo de Hinata.
En fin buen trabajo, saludos y hasta pronto.
AdrianVnz chapter 54 . 7/12
First of all: I LOVED SASORI'S FIGHT, i just really like dit how you handled it, and also his character, istead of lashing out like a child when presented with a problem he is excited, i wouldn't be surprised if either he himself or Deidara later on point out that Tsunade defeating his poison just means he can still improve even more (in fact i probably should re-read, i think that already happened xD), is just that i like how this demostrate that even if they are vil and crazy after a certain point everyone powerfull has a certain actitude, like they are more mature even if they still have flaws (i remember that Sasori was really impatient, wich is ironic as hell xD).
W8W chapter 54 . 7/12
I have one problem with this chapter, Naruto explain everything to his opponent. Everything else is very entertaining. I know that she didn't have information’s but I couldn't help but smile when Hinata assumed that she will not be much help in fight with Deidara. Nice idea with effects of fire and winds on bombs. I don't doubt that Sasori would like to add Hinata to his collection but how much of use she would be in battle? All of Byakugan powers can be sum up as super eyesight. Puppets can't act on their own and we don't know any way for transfer information’s from them to puppeteer. Only thing I can think in case of success that not end with Sasori having puppet with awesome power that can't be used is using her as his body, which would be awkward.
Wolvmbm chapter 54 . 7/12
Something tells me when all is said and done that the Akatsuki will be down a member before the final battle is over.

Still great fights on both sides. Keep up your wonderful storyline.
NHHY99 chapter 54 . 7/12
huh.?
deidara still has arm.?
Athorment chapter 3 . 7/11
When i heard from FoxBlueReaver over deviantArt that this story was incredibly well written i then had set very high expectations before giving this a shot.

I have to say it has lived up to them for sure!

Even if the jiraya/Tsunade item feels a little fast paced, I think the amount of stuff that was going on was enough to justify this kind of "jump".

Gonna go read the next chapter now
ahsoei chapter 54 . 7/11
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Deidara use his C4 technique?
Son Kenshin chapter 54 . 7/11
VERY impressive fight. Deidara you got REALLY lucky to get it out of the battle alive when Naruto went Sage Mode. And is Gaara going to be able to reenter the battle now?
YamiChaos27 chapter 54 . 7/11
Come on, Kurama. Start opening up.
Twigofspite chapter 54 . 7/11
Wonderful chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Following the suns arc, any plans of a few chapters with more character development? I ask because I personally feel like with the time jumps we’ve missed out on where some characters are ability and relationship-wise. If not no biggie. The story is fantastic!
AzureTemplar3535 chapter 54 . 7/11
Great fights , looking forward to the next chapter.

Question , who are you going to pair up with Gaara ?
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »