Reviews for Son of the Sannin
Jtsjtsi chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
This story is awesome. I can't wait for more. Dying to know how naruto and sasuke's relationship will turn out, if uchiha massacre doesn't happen.
Naruhinalover20 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Nice chapter glad to see this updated so fast. Also like the relationship building in this chapter
AlphaMike369 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Oh, ignore my first review then. At least the beginning. Sorry, but I can actually see Jiraiya try to turn Naruto into a super pervert. Maybe not starting when the boy is young, but I can see him trying at possible the time he graduates. You gotta admit, that joke could be easily mistaken as something Jiraiya would no doubt try to do. That last line Tsunade said I can get as a joke. So Itachi and Shizune are one possible pair, huh. I have no complaints. I wonder how Tsunade will react when she hears Naruto say, "One day, I'll be Hokage!" since we all know how that worked out with the other two close to her who said that. I kinda hope Jiraiya can somehow stop the Uchiha Massacre. Though if his investigation does bear any fruit, he will learn an Uchiha was indeed behind it. Like this story, but I'll wait a few chapters before favoriting. I will follow it however. Can't wait for the next chapter.
AlphaMike369 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Tsunade! Shizune! Don't let Jiraiya win! Naruto can't become a pervert like him! And you, Jiraiya, should beware in case Kushina somehow finds a way to return from the grave long enough to punish you. Nice first chapter. Interesting to see how the Third's law will not be in affect. I wonder who will be on his side, besides Hinata of course. I hope our favorite lazy Nara is and his best friend, as well as Shino and Sasuke. Well, that last one at least not hating him for the beast inside.
Hektols chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
So Naruto takes lots of food but doesn't gain excesive and doesn't leave piles of stinking diapers; it would be interesting to see a scene showing where all that food went.

Let's hope that Jiraiya's long term mission to find out what happened will help to clear the Uchiha name.

They also should do something about Tsunade's hemophobia, until she fixes that issue she won't be the medic she is supposed to be.
reviewer chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Youre making jiri break his promise already :-(

For some reason, my review got cut, but it was meant as a joke. Mostly. More or less. Since it might be interesting to see pervy!naruhina story.
Might be an idea for omake...
Koole1234 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
nice now we can get into the good stuff especially
Facebreaker17 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
great chapter I really liked it. the part with itachi was kinda funny and sad knowing that naruto is still going to be hated. I also liked the talk that jiraya and tsunade had It was nice to see that they could get along and the end with naruto waking up was just perfect. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Pouyafreydooni chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Awesome keep them coming
Narutobatman chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I like how this story is going so well, maybe not kill a whole clan and maybe kill of danzo, because he is the asswhole
YamiChaos27 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Someone should get a Yamanaka to make sure the Kyubi isn't the one making Naruto cry randomly, probably trying to invade the poor child's head.
AlphaScribe chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Oh I think I enjoyed this far more then I should have. Great first chapter.

sasmith chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
enjoyed it so far. You need a part where Naruto blasting Jiraiya when he is changing him.
lancecomwar chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Wheeee proceed
Hmmm12 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Is minato and kushina also sealed inside naruto? Because if he is that's pretty predictable.
The law about the kyubi and naruto is actually pretty stupid and it never accomplish what it is intended to do. So I agree that jiraiya find it stupid.
The favorite part here would be the last part with jiraiya and sleeping naruto.
Overall I thinks it's alright. You where able to give us a clear picture of what happened and that's good.
5,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 .. Last Next »