Reviews for Son of the Sannin
Yifan Bao chapter 59 . 6/19
I guess that the person who said that Naruto, Karin, Heji and Hinata are related through Hagoromo and Hamura does have a point, but by Naruto's generation I felt that they are distant enough to date their partner.
How the hell they completed it in three days. Two days before the invasion and another day after it. Sage training should take more time. Before the invasion it was said by Naruto that atleast two weeks worth of training remained and then this.
I just thought something. The uchiha, senju, uzumaki are children of sage who in turn is brother of byakugan wielder. So with this logic shouldn't neji, hinata, Karin and Naruto be related to each other and become distant relatives. And they are kind of dating their cousins
yochan123 chapter 11 . 6/18
Wow this turn of events is interesting
Yifan Bao chapter 53 . 6/16
Hey Ander, I know that it was kind of late for me to ask, but who are the students of Temari in this story of yours anyway?
Neroscurse chapter 133 . 6/16
Well done Ander! Thanks for posting!
EliteOtaku111 chapter 1 . 6/14
Truly awesome chapter here, I am looking forward what’s gonna happen next.
Anowon5 chapter 133 . 6/12
I just finished this story, I've followed it for quite a while... From chapter 100 or so... I can only say that this is an absolute masterpiece... You are amazing at this and this is everything I could have asked in a story. Thank you for taking the time to create this amazing story
Yifan Bao chapter 25 . 6/11
It was too bad that Konohamaru didn't meet Naruto in your fiction otherwise the former would learn the Rasengan from Naruto and form a brotherly relationship with him like in canon. So shouldn't Konohamaru not learning Rasengan be added into the adaptational wimp trope of the tv tropes since he didn't interact with Naruto at all?
Sarah chapter 54 . 6/8
Are you serious about the official Suna Chunin exams? The writers didn't have Team Matsuri use any jutsus? Sorry you had to make it all up!

Great fighting and details!
Drcaus chapter 133 . 6/8
Rising of the Shield Hero and W.I.T.C.H crossover
Yifan Bao chapter 14 . 6/7
Ironically this Sasuke experienced the same kind of pain as Naruto as in canon and this Sasuke might have have been canon Naruto's best buddy.
Yifan Bao chapter 106 . 6/6
Rin's tale about Anko's spar remind of the time that Naruto farted in Kiba's face during the Chunin Exam in canon.
BlackSunV chapter 3 . 6/7
wait I thought Shizune was Dan's Cousin or Sister
SonicBlast4444 chapter 133 . 6/7
I kinda binged this over a week or 2 and honestly...great fanfic. All roind well done. Hiruzen, Tenzo/Yamato, Choza, Shikaka, Inoichi, Hiashi, Guy all got killed off as sad as it is. However. Shikaka and inoichi died in canon so its whatever. Hiruzen lived longer than canon. Guys death was well done. Choza and Hiashi did get done a little dirtt same for tenzo/yamato but was well done. Then theres those that didnt sie. Hizashi, Hikari, Neji, Fu, Asuma, Jiraiya. They got endings they really deserved. Then theres the matter of Rin...cant say i expected that or the hebimaru and hebiko idea...caught me off guard. Orochimaru and Kabuto perma dying was fine by me. Shino Fu ship works well. The Tamaki cat girl oc with Kiba worked surprisingly well and i loved it. Shisui not only survived but got way more screen time than canon and a proper happy ending which pleases me. I do feel bad for mikoto though. But alas. Cant win em all. This fanfic was done rather spectaxularly and i get what the surgery with mei was at the end seeing as my mum has fone through that in order to improve her health a few years back. Zabuza and mei was somewhat surprising but welcomed. Hell u even gave Kankuro a girl. Though i cant help imagining Yugito and Bee together. Blame its not like i like u. Specifically the lines.
How am i an octopus?
How am i a cat?
Cats are cute.
Just. Fits too well. Darui attack the ten tails with laser circus but...earlier he got sealed in the jar by kinkaku? Or was ir ginkaku...i forget which. U even mentioned what saves him in canon doomed him there. So...slight plot issue there unless he was released offscreen. Karin Neji works...oddly well...not mad just surprised. Tenten and Haku. I love that and its genius. Never seen that before. Gaara Matsuri fair enough. Then there was Onoki retiring BEFORE the 4th ninja war which caught me by surprise and kurotsuchi getting the hat. I also noticed no rinnesharingan sasuke. Interesting choice but i do approve. Cursed seal lvl3? Thats never been done before so well done. Honestly u i troduced ALOT of new ideas and concepts that worked amazing. I look forward to whatever u write next if irs as good as this. I noticed this back in 2018 but held off on reading it. And now, im glad i did. Binging it allowed me to get the full understanding as i read it all in 1 big session over a couple of weeks when i has time. This was a blast.
5,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »