Reviews for Son of the Sannin
Yifan Bao chapter 5 . 6/5
I want to say to Naruto "You really love to boast and exaggerate your achievements do you."
LucasakaChubby chapter 133 . 6/5
You’re probally not gonna read this but I still want to give me opinion on somethings that happened in the story
1) 1.2Million words is not really a good thing
11) SASUKE IS A MINOR CHARACTER FROM SHIPPUDEN ONWARDS
12) WHY WAS THE KONOHA 15 THE LAST HIT IT SHOULD BE Naruhina
13) YOU DID NOT MENTION HOW REANIMATION WAS RELEASED
14) Madara was wayyyyyy to OP
15) Last but not least the very bad thing I dislike about this story is this: The story was wayyy to dark-Orochimaru has the scroll, You made jinjuriki captures arcs that ALL ENDED IN FAILURE. Last,

You made Sakura useful :(
Yifan Bao chapter 100 . 6/4
This is also the first story where I've read that Hotaru joined the Shinobi Alliance and the Fourth Ninja War as a whole.
Yifan Bao chapter 100 . 6/4
It is ironic that both Itachi and Sasuke are part of the Alliance member from the start rather than join in their ranks later on like in canon and this is the first story I've read where they are both members of the Alliance from the start.
Good story. Biggest criticism is that many deaths lack emotional impact. Shikaku’s death was extremely telegraphed and at that point Choza was just a waiting game.
In an early author’s note, you mentioned not wanting to write any breakups because of the drama involved. I guessed that would extend to deaths as well, and lo and behold, everyone in a pairing survived to the epilogue. I love a happy ending, but knowing that it was coming for everyone removed most of the tension.
Silverfang523 chapter 2 . 6/4
Bro… I don’t think you know how breastfeeding works.
SonicBlast4444 chapter 23 . 6/2
Got a soft spot for tenten myself. Not a massive 1 but its there. Honestly good job. Also, in canon naruto uses the reverse harem jutsu to distract kaguya long enough to land a hit and it works...honestly. if even a suppossd 'Goddess' can be defeated or distracted by a perceted technique then i see no reason a genin shouldnt be. Hell noone can even get on his case about as he isnt using it willy nilly. He actually used it right.
Yifan Bao chapter 56 . 6/2
Actually the idea of making Tenten and Neji wear the green jumpsuit was actually a pretty funny idea and I can't help but laugh at the image of Tenten and Neji wearing it and if that is the case then I guess that the team should be called the Green Jumpsuit Squad instead.
person chapter 39 . 6/2
what the fuck is the only word that came out of my mouth I love the plot twist that you came up with i was so confused as too why Naruto would help Tobi (at least that's who I though and that's how it ended up) but the he used the genjutsu and I lost my shit
SonicBlast4444 chapter 6 . 6/2
Madara and obito actually have an attack like that? Wtf.
I really like that you focus on the relationship between Tsunade and Jiraiya. And I like that you wrote about Naruto as a baby, not just skipping to when he is in the academy.
Awesome, fantastic, great, special, super and overall good.
Bait chapter 70 . 6/1
Ya know you keep saying you can't let too many jinchuriki get save but the majority of them have been captured and killed... But still this series is GREAT!
Bait chapter 66 . 5/31
This chapter was great and I'm happy that Sasuke's squad got more attention!
Russell chapter 7 . 5/29
You're like Rick Riordan with those second chapter names, very funny.
5,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »