Reviews for Son of the Sannin
it good
stephi.cope chapter 15 . 4/14
No joke I was literally just wondering how Tazuna would tie into the story if Zabuza was in Konoha lol. I love how you’re tying everything in
RoninCav01 chapter 133 . 4/14
Awesome story. Very enjoyable. Love the ending.
Yifan Bao chapter 51 . 4/13
Tora scratching Kaida's face was hilarious, since Tora also scratched Naruto's face during his one of his first missions with Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi.
Yifan Bao chapter 133 . 4/12
Well even though Boruto and his younger sisters didn't meet their maternal grandfather, at least they got to see their maternal grandmother. I am curious to see the reaction of Yashamaru and Rasa when they met Shikadai and Kazane.
Sarah chapter 53 . 4/11
I lol'd when the messenger toad informed Rasa of his ability to suck the joy out of the living just by being close to them. Considering how he caused his wife's death, and how he ordered Yashamaru to destroy Gaara's fragile psyche in canon, he deserves it. That said, I wonder if this will affect the alliance, lol.

I also like how Sasori is miffed by Temari and Kankuro's recovery. He's such a horrible person that he deserves it.
Yifan Bao chapter 47 . 4/11
Rin is not the only one who noticed that Naruto's personality is a lot like his mother, because Tsunade in canon also says that Naruto's personality is a lot like Kushina.
Sarah chapter 52 . 4/11
Leave it to Orochimaru to speed his way to power. All he had to do was kidnap the hokage's kids, and boom, he's got two major assets.

Yay! We got to see Kurenai's genjutsu in action. It's amazing when it works correctly (and if you're not fighting Itachi, lol). I'm also happy to see how advanced Hinata has gotten.
Sarah chapter 51 . 4/11
That was a really epic battle between the art duo and the sand siblings. It was probably a bad idea for Rasa to send his kids off without any escorts when he knows the Akatsuki is after jinchuriki.

I thought that Gaara might be able to pull through for a moment. Good suspense.

Sasori's backstory is a tragic one (especially as his theme song suggests) but he's such a nasty sadist that it's hard to feel bad for him.
Sarah chapter 50 . 4/11
I'm sorry that your original arcs aren't as popular as the established ones. I think that it can get boring reading the same arcs over and over again.

Touching moment with Zabuza and Haku. He has feelings too, ya know!

Danzo is such a scheming schemer.
Sarah chapter 49 . 4/11
Oh snap! Everybody did such a great job of fighting their enemies. I loved how Zabuza was able to use Kisame's water against him. And Haku's amazing genjutsu with the never ending winter was amazing. I could just imagine him freezing the entire village and snuffing out that fire dragon.

So if Yagura was under mind control, how much of his atrocities were because of him or because of the Akatsuki?

The battle between Mei, Naruto, and Yagura was great. Every time the good guys pushed forward, the Mizukage had something else up his sleeve. I'm so glad they were able to stifle his powers with those seals.

You write Deidara well. He's such a crazy maniac when it comes to collateral damage from his endless explosions.
Sarah chapter 48 . 4/10
I was really impressed with how you had each team come up with plans to dispatch more powerful opponents. Some clever misdirection followed by the killing blow.

I'm so glad someone mentioned Yagura's appearance. He legitimately looks like a 12 year old child, lol! And he's such a nasty sadist. I hope you let his reign of terror end.
Sarah chapter 47 . 4/10
It's so wonderful that Tenten is determined to stay with Haku. I wonder if you'll have them move to the mist or stay in Konoha.

At the mention of Deidara also being feminine, it makes me wonder why there are so many gorgeous, feminine-looking masculine men in anime. Is this what men aspire to look like in Japan?

Yikes. What are the Akatsuki gonna do? Reading about their evil plans is anxiety-inducing.

Jiraiya is cray cray if he thinks he can get away with writing such a scene in one of his books, even if he changes the names. XD

I enjoyed how Zabuza called Konoha a bunch of tree-huggers. It's okay to have feelings, big guy!
Sarah chapter 46 . 4/10
Nothing can ever go smoothly, can it? I wonder what Yagura's preparations are.

When I looked Yagura up, I was really surprised to see how 'cute' he is. He certainly doesn't look like a monster.

Best line: "This is why I never say anything nice."
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 1 . 4/10
ppffftt... aNoThEr boring Naruto and Hinata pairings fanfictons eh? ಠ‿ಠ isn't that we already has that from the canon? lmao, lololol.
5,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »