Reviews for Blackbird
Pammie94 chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Nice! Was not expecting that ending! Very well written story. Thank you so much for sharing it! Happy Halloween!
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Oh it was an incredible tale so worth the read!
Thank you very much for sharing this little baby :)
*love love*
fuz chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Sensational!
Thank you.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Great story, and wonderful imagination! Thank you!
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Oh pleasssse continue this! It's so refreshing to read something different for a change. There is a greater story to be told so please continue this story.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Great story. Loved it.
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I loved it. It was different.
Good luck in the contest.
padalf1025 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Best Halloween story ever! Loved the detail!
midnitereader chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Makes me wonder if Isabella hadn't been so lonely that the Devil would have been able to seduce her so easily. Shows how important love is in this world. Love is what gives this world hope and will always keep our world bright so we can fight that heavenly battle to keep the darkness from overtaking us.
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This was such a clever story! I never thought about how much the vampire and the devil have in common! I love the banter between the angels (SO clever- Rosalie and Carlisle) and Edward/Lucifer- handsome devil he surely is!

Boy, you did a lot of research about Halloween and jack-o'-lanterns! And I love the lore you invented about the devil being able to walk the earth on Halloween but then getting sucked back down.
GREAT STORY!
xo
BOH
gi-freakazoid chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Whoa. I didn't expect Angela at the end.
TheFadedLight chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
great story! so creative!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Love this story! Especially loved this Devil Edward! I wish you the best of luck on this contest !
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Thank you for your entry. Good luck!
XO
Ohgeefantasy
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Great job;
Good luck in the contest.
Happy Halloween!