Reviews for Diaries of a Dungeon Dwelling Moron
Countenance chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Lol.
Kazza chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I don't know why it's taken me so long to find this story, but I wish I'd found it years ago. It's wonderful. I adore the snark!
LaughOrCry chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Saying James Potter got *himself* killed and that Snape would have helped him has become quite darkly ironic since certain revelations made towards the end of book seven, hasn't it?
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Snape really does take a lot of showers.
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
LOLOLOL! This is hilarious! I can't wait to read more!
Whitewolf513 chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
I know it's been years since the last update, but I still hope this story will be continued. It's one of the funniest HP fanfics I've ever read, and I'd love to read more
Blackveil24 chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! I've been reading both Lamentations and Dairies at the same time and spending lots of time strengthening my abs. (a.k.a. laughing to the point of no return) However, since you've stopped at chapter 9, I'm going to have to keep continuing Lamentations, since it's too much of good damn story to stop. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you'll keep Snappy as moody and sarcastic as possible!

Until next time!
LSmysterywriter chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
I love this fic! Up until a while ago I did not read very much hp fanfiction but my friend told me about an amazingly funny fic called lamentations of a starry eyed twit I read it and became adicted to it then when she told me about diapers of a dungeon dwelling moron I had to read that too. I think this is a great fic with a great story line and it has inspired me to write my own(but instead about the life of Madame malkin) thank u for this fabulous fic and please update soon!
HorcruxHunter101 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
I love this story! Please update soon.
Please-deletethisaccountdjgh chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
This is hilarious! Pure genius! Truly fantastic! I have run out if praise to praise it with...

Thank you charliee for showing me this:)))
Dance Elle Dance chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Hahaha! Oh this is a great fic. I absolutely love it. Hilarious! Awesome job with it! :)
Just another twit chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Must. Read. More. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd
Chrysa Lite chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
I know you haven't updated in seven years, but please, please, PLEASE complete this. PLEASE. I want to read Snape's ramblings on how he does NOT love Sinistra and all his "accidental" innuendo. Pleaaaaaase? I really love this fic! I love it to BITS.
WhiteFang001 chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Okay favourite parts:

‘But if you were six feet under

That would work for me’

Rhymed perfectly! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it; the snarkiness permeated throughout the poem and was completely reminisce of the quick wit and humour of Snape.

And I loved

‘She had obviously attempted the use of Muggle cosmetics and had lost. It also seemed that she had tried to brush her bushy hair and had only succeeded in making it nearly twice as big as it had been beforehand. She looked like she had been hit by the Knight Bus. It was grand.’

Lol- just lol

‘Was she purring? It sounded rather like a cat was being slowly strangled.’

Haha!

And fondly enough my favourite part about the series so far is that he says one thing and then adamantly states he needs a cold shower. Hence my favourite quote:

‘I could ruin her with this.

And I would enjoy every single minute of it.

But right now, I believe I need a shower.’
ForeverLily chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Wait a minute, if Severus was wrong about quirrel, does that mean that the iguana can write?