Reviews for I'm With You
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Nice little story. Loved the kiss.
Nkahti still procrastinating chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Yay! Ive never seen Presidio Med (cant get it in the UK) but i thought this was just... *goes into spasm with difficulty of finding right word* e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e! *grins like a lunatic*
I dont know about HER, but *I* turned to jelly when she mentioned her 'therapy' was asleep on the couch!
Have you ever seen a British film with Joseph Fiennes, called 'Martha meet Frank Daniel and Lawrence'? (i think it was called 'The very thought of you' in the states- great film, u should watch it if u havent) anyway, this fic reminded me of it because in that film, Joseph's character narrates the plot to a therapist, and just when it looks like hes given up the girl, he says "if im so noble, how come right now she's asleep in my bed?" i got the same feeling of 'no way? YES!' when i read that bit in your fic!
Its funny how many true Oded-o-philes mention how long his fingers are... great to imagine them running through hair... (i still wish he hadnt cut it!) But i think i have come to a slightly different conclusion; his fingers arent particularly long, its his HANDS that are enormous! if his fingers were any shorter, theyd look stubby! haha
anyway, great fic, superb writing- nice variation of format with the alternate diary/real time entries- loved it all the way!
SireenC chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Wow, this was a really great story! I loved your use of adjectives; you were fantastic at describing the people and the settings. Wonderful story! :)
MeTuKa chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
This was so sweet. I'm glad I found this tonight. Great writing.
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I enjoyed this I could relate to the lady. God could I ever. And the together part was just enough.

Please continue the story. I have never read any of your work, but you were recommended by "The Dramy One".

Cassie
Lucifer2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Loved it! Very charming story. First time out of Ardeth? Great job!
Dawn369 chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
I just got the chance to get on and read this short story and found it to be very nice. You really got Dr. Nick down pat. Would like to see you add more to this storyline.
Ruse chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Marcus who, indeed. ;) Nice story...I like how you added the journal parts too. That's a cool view into her thoughts. Nick's a hottie and you capture him well! Quite nice!
SerenaFehr chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
You get right into the hearts and souls of your characters. I love reading anything you write.
Patty chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
I can sum it up in one word charming! The way you switch from journal entry to story as it happens is easy to follow and very effective.

You're on a roll, girl !
Nicky chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Oh, I like this story. It this the end or is there more to come? It's cute and sweet. I hope there's more in the future.
Lula1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Excellent writing! I'm with her...lol...that Marcus guy was a total self-centered jerk. Very good thing hooking up with Nick. Very nice visuals here. I likes it very much!

The way you portray Nick's feelings...that is exactly how I read him in the epi's; very lonely, and well, quite unappreciated. Great job on his character portrayal.

LuWanda
Karri chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
very entertaining. made me smile, which was not an easy task this evening. :) thanks
Deana chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
That was FANTASTIC! I LOVED it! Awesome job! I wish I was that woman, kissing Nick and holding him...*sigh* ;)