Reviews for Good Times
Travelbabe chapter 2 . 12/29/2022
This was awesome! Great read!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
Are you continuing these? I love them!
Gene Harlow chapter 2 . 2/22/2017
Awwww I love this SO much! So cute! And I love that you added in the Kerry fact with the orange blossoms. That's my mom's favourite perfume so i can just imagine what Norma's perfume smells like. What a lovely detail. There's so many lovely details in this. LOVE it!
solveariddle chapter 2 . 2/12/2017
I'm so glad you updated this. It's wonderful! I love these little insights into their lives. If I had to pick favorites, it would be: Honesty, View and Presence. In that order. I especially love that you can write drama just as good as the funny stuff. That's rare. Thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU UPDATED! I have reread your first part over and over since you posted it! You have done it again! I think you may be the winner with writing little Nomero scenes! I am in awe of this! Everything is perfect and you write them sooo well. I found myself sitting here smiling while reading this! You write each one perfectly in length! Start, middle and finish you tie it all up each time perfectly!

So so so so loved this! Was having a bad day and came home to see you posted and my day OFFICIALLY was changed!

Hope you do it again!

And thank you for those long beautiful chapters! Even though they are split seeing the length is a dream come true! You writer nomero so well and right exactly like them!

Thank you! Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
Love these. Some are so fluffy and delightful and others were absolutely heartbreaking...pretty much Normero in a nutshell
WhereAreWeGoing chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
Wow, I loved these! All so well written and true to character. All of these (outside of the baby one ...booo :( ) felt like they could actually be deleted scenes from the show. Hoping for more :)
DoomedSometimes chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
Loved this!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
Seeing you updated made my day! These are awesome and all so unique. You have a great grasp on them both.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This was amazing. Come back!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I need more of these! They're just too perfect. And can I request a vacation one?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I am actually dying for another installment of this! Pleasssssse!
Hamma chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
This is too beautiful, too magical, I just can't, my heart sparks! Please write more Normero, you're amazing at writting the characters, it would be just too great loss for all the Normero fandom if you stop only with this one..we're like vampires and we've already tasted the blood of your writing,... pleaaase, bless us with one-shots!
Hamma chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Omg it filled that Normero void in my chest to the max, thank you thank you thank you, so beautifully written so touching so magical, wow!
WhereAreWeGoing chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Oh my goodness, please continue! I love the idea of more chapters with little snippets of their lives. The guest reviewer below made some great suggestions.