Reviews for Running On You
dragonfly42pf chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Good chuckle at the end, but seriously lovely romantic stuff leading up to it. And you write both beautifully. Thank you for all of your writing.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Hehehehehehe... I love when Toby pops up at the most inopportune times. It's going to be interesting to see how the show handles Walter's memories coming back. Will they do it all at once or slowly in increments. I believe Paige meant the words when she said them to Walter. And I think she knew she meant them but the shock at hearing Walter say the words completely threw her off. She never expected to hear them from him and he said them so easily and intensely and genuinely. She's attempted to bury her feelings for him so deep, turning to Tim as a means to escape her heartbreak that the man she desperately loves will likely never be able to reciprocate. Then BAM - he does and she chokes the words back to him. Now she's confused so she's staying with Tim because that's the safe thing to do. He's a distraction and although I think she's desperate for Walter to remember she doesn't want to hurt him and she's heeding Toby's advice because what kind of Pandora's box will his memory coming back cause.

Ooops... sorry I went off on a tangent there... anyway back to the story. I love how well you write Walter and his awkwardness in expressing himself. You capture him so brilliantly. And Paige is always so good at handling him when he starts to melt down. Another great story, hun. Loved it!
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I am still laughing at that ending! As for the rest of the story, I am continually impressed by how well you get into these characters' minds and can articulate what Walter and Paige are thinking and feeling in ways that make it feel like we're actually watching a scene from the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Loved it! This is exactly how it should happen in the show. I think that's what is going to be the trigger for his memory, Paige's outfit. Whether she does it on purpose or not will be the question. And who doesn't love Toby?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
best one ive read in a long time
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I loved your post, but from the grave? Are you ok?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
That was so funny! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Ahahah you made my day this was so lovely the "we can't spell hypothalamus without us" killed me
marti chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
all your stories are wonderful. Truly enjoy them. Thanks for all of them.
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
This was simply beautiful (and the ending was absolutely hilarious!). I loved how awkward everything was at first, and how the awkwardness evaporated as they began to talk to one another. God, they so need to have a similar conversation on the show. I also really loved how Paige is so in tuned to him, always being able to figure out what's going on without him needing to completely verbalize it. :) Good job! I look forward to any more stories you write! :)
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I was reading this and loving it - just seriously eating it up.

And then I fell on the floor.

LOL - Paige REALLY needs to remember the ever-present intercom!

I love that Walter is so flummoxed that he's just throwing out stuff - pretty much anything he associates with trying to tell Paige he loves her. It really shows how affected he is - how is memory is triggered so strongly by something so simple. And what better way to tell a person you love them than that they are your first thought when you wake up and your last thought at night and pretty much on your mind almost every other moment, too. It's so much MORE romantic because Walter doesn't know it's romantic.

Thank you SO MUCH!
cowlicklesschick chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Uggghhhhhhhhh

I have been waiting for a fic like this since the episode premiered.

This was perfect; I love how Paige just let him talk, I love how Walter reacted completely normally to his embarrassment, and I love love LOOOOVE the dialogue. Absolutely spot-on. The best fics have Walter saying the sweetest, most romantic things without realizing they're sweet and romantic. All he's saying is the truth and that's what makes it so incredible.

Also I really hope you're able to comprehend how perfect that "am I better than your hand" bit is. Like you could probably win awards with that.

Awesome job.