Reviews for Oni-no-Sakura
Tylol40 chapter 9 . 2/6
Like your ideas but it may save time to just continue where you are now with the reasoning that they stop because they realize they aren’t ready for kids.
Okami no Shinigami chapter 9 . 12/3/2019
well first one lemon per chapter is not a smut fest it's only smut if there's very little story revelance trust me it's actually pretty tame also this is a well written fic and I like where it's going maby have the mokuton wake Narutos Uzumaki chains since he does have part of his mom's chakra in the seal in cannon that plus transfer seal and mokuton activates the chains
HyperA2019 chapter 9 . 6/29/2019
I am looking forward to chapter 9 and I hope Naruto awaken Uzumaki chakra chain bloodline.
Maenas chapter 9 . 2/6/2019
Bonjour, je sais que tu n'a pas mis à jour depuis longtemps mais en tant que nouvelle fan, je ne vais pas perdre espoir pour le moment. Je voudrais que tu saches que j'aime beaucoup ton travail et que j'ai hâte de lire la suite.
Bien que j'ai tendance à éviter le Narusaku et le sasusaku ( dieu, que je déteste ce couple. Même s'il est officiel dans le canon, je trouve que Sasuke ne mérite pas Sakura.) tu viens de me faire tomber dans le Narusaku et je vais commencer à éplucher les fics sur eux.
Ensuite, j'aime beaucoup tes idées et je te soutiens dessus. Et enfin, une dernière chose, j'attends avec impatience les débuts de la Team Oni.
Bonne continuation et bonne chance pour la suite,
Maenas.
shadownartuo666 chapter 9 . 9/3/2018
i honestly dont think you need to take out the sumt it is a good part of the story and dose not need to be removed you only had two real sumt scenes and they helped the story move along and flow well i think if you take them out the story will not flow as well as it dose now hope you keep them in and hope to see chapter 10 soon if you really think that the sumt is bad then makr a poll on your profile page asking your readers if you should keep or remove it
Ancient Sith Tulak Hord chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
I've this story countless times and from my best opinion. If redone have Naruto similar to the "Dark Phoenex of Konoha" when it comes to secretive training and Sakura as well training secretly. I mean Naruto in this could develop more like Tobirama. Sakura can be mix between Tsunade and Kushina in terms of skills.
Kurama38 chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
First when will the rework be done this was really a nice story. And if I can make a suggestion of or 2; don't take the smut completely out. Rework the it to were it serves a purpose in the story; like character or plot development. Aslo can you add Ino in with the girls. I love reading stories with her and Sakura paired together with Naruto.
Xhine chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
If they don’t pair Haku with them could you at least let them adopt Her?
Rubles the Amazing Cookie Mom chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
No smut?
Looks like the only thing keeping me tied to reading this story won't be in it any longer. I think this story was written pretty badly, but the only gem in this pile of shit was the smut that was written fairly well. So yeah...I'm out.
HungrySnack chapter 9 . 10/23/2017
Damn, I like the smut
HyperA1985 chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 10 and I hope Naruto gets fused with Pokemon DNA.
HyperA1985 chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 10 and I hope Naruto gets fused with Alicorn DNA.
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 10 and I hope Naruto gains a dojutsu.
Oiller chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
I got to say I'm rather disappointed in your lack of faith in your own writing since you must be practly a hermit if you think your story has a lot of smut since its not. Hell Daytime network sop's have more then your planning. You had the right idea in the beginning this is NOT OUR world and what you had made since for Naruto world. They are child solders, and in the more primitive environment it was common to be Married by 14.
haremkingnaruto chapter 5 . 9/21/2017