Reviews for Farmer Maxie
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
HAHAHAHAHA loved it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I love it! It's completely crazy and I love it!
killingdance chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Bwahaha! She did it again!

You have GOT to be one of the funniest DA writers out there! Did you envision max in overalls? Because I sure as hell did!

Killing dance
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
So... SIMPLE, it's astounding.

But you KNOW, even if there was no virus, no Alec, no nothing other than the two of them I have a *nagging* suspicion that they STILL wouldn't be getting their jiggy on. 'Cause Logan would either be impotent in the face of pressure, Max would develop some sort of transgenetic DISEASE and they wouldn't be able to TOUCH. Oh. Wait... *scratches head*

Lol.

Well, I still stand by the impotence thing. :P
made.unmade chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Aaw, I was hoping for some severe Logan-Bashing and some Alec time in the mix- but this still was cute. Well-written, love the parody and metaphor of the Farmer.
ErynLasgalen26 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Whoa, you mentioned insanity, but this is acutally a burst of genious.
Don't we all need a laugh once in a while.
Loved it.
Loved your other stories too, btw, but I'm not going to write reviews for all of them, due to lack of time.
Thanks for brightening up my day!
Faeries Twilight chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
XD Yes, this is great. I do love that farming problem! . so I'm a freak.. :-P
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Funny and well done. I love your imagination, and I love the way you write. This was stunning.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
You are a weird one. Don't ever change :p
dokushoka79 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
good intentions but reality sets in _ loved it!
bk11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
"Having developed yet another case of amnesia (he's really racking them up, Zacky-boy, ain't he?), he adapts to a new life as Farm Boy, working side-by-side with aforementioned Farm Girl."

Best. LINE. EV. AH!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
not that this isn't a hilarious story, but i think mr. titanic isn't the only one who has need of a psychiatrist. (i'm joking, i'm joking)
Alexa chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
you are a psyco. i already was laughing when i got to the "The true issue at hand"
leah chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Funny! I loved the way you applied the farmer's problem to the DA world. I'm also very happy that your fic doesn't 'bash' any characters, as I can't stand that in fan fiction.

Thanks for the laugh.
Mooch chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
I lovd it. That was hilarious. You should write more stuff like that! They are my fav. type. Keep writing