Reviews for Tell it to the Marines
Shikiry chapter 58 . 5/4
Nooooooo i finished ittttttt, dang it all my food is gone now. This fanfiction is just so awesome! I love Riskua as a character and her interactions with the ASL. And the story is just so yummy with all the changes you’ve made and even if I’ve read plenty of one piece fanfictions this one isn’t repetitive in any way. There isn’t excessive descriptions where its not needed and all the important plot points are covered! One piece is a really big series so lingering on little arcs like the little garden one kind of become a little tedious so I was relieved we weren’t gonna go over every single detail!
Its so sad it hasnt updated in 5 years though TT this fanfiction is such a gem and i was really excited to get to the romantic aspect of it too! Even if Ace is the final pairing I really like Riskua and Zoro too! Thats really the only gripe i have about the story, that Riskua isn’t as straight forward when it comes to involving herself with others as Sabo or Ace are, but maybe thats just me not wanting her to get into a relationship with Ace completely inexperienced (and really cuz I feel its fair for her to have her fun too since Ace did as well) but thats really just a part if her character and that’s okay, it’s completely understandable.
I really hope you come back! I’ll follow this story for now and wait hopefully!
royalpurple153 chapter 15 . 3/16
Shanks is a dumb-dumb hahahaha. Mohawk is looking for Riskua!
Mavsynchroid chapter 44 . 3/13
A shame it was dropped.
Bigreddog68 chapter 58 . 3/9
Hope the muses allow you to Come back to this! Wonderful story!
Bigreddog68 chapter 10 . 3/8
The talk lmfao poor riskua
Meep chapter 58 . 2/25
This was a joy to read hope you find the missing bit to start posting more of this story
Heptameron chapter 53 . 1/29
yeah the same thing happened on drum Island I noticed that when Luffy and the crew arrives on drum Island no description was given of drama Island at all.

you are relying way too much on the reader having already seen the manga or the episode or them remembering what everything looked like.
it's your job as the author to take the original fiction and reimagine it through the lens of your eye.

and even in this case if you want to point out that Riskua was out of it in this chapter most of this chapter was written from the point of view of Luffy, and the scenes should have been written and described from his point of view

I still love the story it's just that scene direction is my biggest grip with it and I think it needs improvement whenyeah the same thing happened on drum Island I noticed that Luffy and the crew arrives on drum Island no description was given of drama Island at all.

Heptameron chapter 52 . 1/26
continuing here because FanFiction decided to post my previous review without letting me finish

I was going to say that there is a significant lack of scene description. for example on whiskey peak you never describe what whiskey peaks looks like even though the island has a very distinctive look about itself. you tell the story from the point of view of someone who has already seen the manga and anime and does not feel the need to describe their surroundings because they expect everyone else to also have seen them.

but this happens in a lot of scenes a lot of scenes that you put risk and others into I can never imagine what the surroundings they're in look like in my head because you just never truly describe them well enough I'm having a hard time finding more specific examples simply because all the places were so unmemable. I haven't the faintest idea what the places that she went adventuring around with the revolutionaries looked like

I can't possibly imagine it in my head because you never truly described them to any significant degree

that's my biggest gripe with this story a severe lack of world building or not really world building but description of the world you tried to build, the world was there but I could never see it in my head
Heptameron chapter 52 . 1/26
i really love your story. The MC is vibrant, fun and has an interesting personality.

my biggest issue with the story is actually scene direction.

to be more specific it's how you describe the world around Riskua, or lack thereof.
Jemstone6259 chapter 14 . 12/3/2023
I ship her with Ace … ignore that there are fifty something chapters and this fic tags them together. I ship them hard.
Jemstone6259 chapter 13 . 12/3/2023
I enjoy how realistic you make her. The boys are a rollercoaster of emotions and at times it feels like she puts her own traumas on the back burners, in tiny boxes to hide, so it makes me curious how and if you will address this before puberty. Talking about something interesting there. I can just see Luffy screaming that she’s bleeding to death.
Jemstone6259 chapter 9 . 12/3/2023
I find it so hilarious that Shanks relocated his daughter and never told Mihawk where he put her. I just keep imaging him showing up and finding her gone, and possibly his sister either deadly sick or dead already.
Guest chapter 58 . 11/6/2023
Please update! It’s been so long! I need to know if Ace will survive Marineford! I’m kinda hoping for Riskua to take the hit instead, but she’ll live, barely, thanks to Law.
SupImHere chapter 57 . 11/6/2023
I love this story! It's been in my favorites for years in hopes that another update will come. I hope that everything in your life is going well! And maybe another chapter is on the horizon? If you ever feel the spark to continue this, I'll eat the chapters right up!
Reader chapter 58 . 10/28/2023
Hello, just finished the fic, it’s great a good OP fic, there’s few good gems out there, especially ones made a while ago.
Recently got into OP fics as some new ones are good.
Then I found yours and it is brilliant.
I hope you do continue it, I will check in Time to time and maybe give a reread ;)
Have a great one