Reviews for Tell it to the Marines
ChaosIdeals chapter 54 . 1/21
I can’t believe I waited till now to read this - it’s wonderful! I generally don’t like SI stuff that much but wow, im in awe :)
I love it! Very good story!
kedig82 chapter 54 . 1/12
My God! This chapter made me gush due to all the sweet moments between Riskua and Ace. They are so goddamn sweet but oblivious to their feelings that somehow in its pureness it is so touching. Thank you so much for this wonderful story and now I'll be off to read it once more.
LittleAngel2292 chapter 49 . 1/10
this chapter did raise some questions. how does the increased sneakiness of the revolutionary army affect doflamingo?
Miss Nanami-chan chapter 54 . 1/2
Ahh... thank you for writing such a wonderful story Author-sama. I've been sicker than a dog these last few days and it's been a balm for me. I've been able to keep laughing inbetween sweating/freezing my ass off from underneath my ridiculously sized blanket fort.

I truely love the bond Riskua shares with each of her boys. I haven't watched or read One Piece in a long time and this is the first One Piece fan-fic I've bothered to read and I've gotta say... you've got me bothered now.

Damn it.

One of the more hilarious things I've noticed is that after Riskua leaves Dawn she ends up speading most of her time half naked. Whether it'd be without her pants or her shirt. And I've noticed at two points when she was sunbathing topless aboard the Merry, something happens that requires her attention and it continues on without mentioning that she covered herself, so I'm just imagining that she's doing all this topless and I'm laughing and coughing up a storm.

I'm really invested now and more than likely going to venture out on some more One Piece fics.

Damn it... thank you.

-Nanami
LiLy Resh chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
That story she was telling to Luffy is definitely Naruto!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 54 . 12/29/2017
entertaining as always
Moonstar66 chapter 37 . 12/28/2017
I know that you already have a ton more chapters to this fic already posted, but I had a question, just in case it doesn't come up.

Riskua has already determined that it's possible to turn Haki in on itself, in a way, in order to get a different effect (ex. Concealment Haki instead of Observation Haki). Shanks has also mentioned that he couldn't turn his off once it was activated.

Ace's narcolepsy only started occurring after he activated his Conqueror's Haki. Is his narcolepsy maybe caused because his Haki occasionally affects him? Perhaps because it's too strong, or there's an excess of it available? Or maybe it's just a quirk that his Haki has itself?

I haven't gotten anywhere near finishing One Piece, so I'm not certain if it comes up in cannon, but as my query regards mostly towards this AU you've created, you seemed to be the most appropriate person to ask.

Sorry if I've bothered you with this, but I do love this story and how much it makes me think. You're a wonderful author.

Tschüss!
GodzNo chapter 54 . 12/28/2017
please update
Guest chapter 54 . 12/26/2017
I need more of this... btw if Ace dies will she end up with Law?
peppymint chapter 54 . 12/25/2017
I love this fic. Hope real life and your muses cooperate with you.
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 12/21/2017
Kinda wish you didn’t railroad the story so much, but I’m still interested enough in continuing.

Might be worth coming back and rewriting these chapters though. The flow seems really bland.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Freaking AMAZING! I've been toying with the idea of writing my own OP fan fiction for years. I concluded that it would be a SI with either Hawkeye or Shanks heratige- you've not only combined them but saved me an enormous amount of time. I'm looking forward to reading more and SERIOUSLY, how perfect for me to have found this so close to Christmas.
Guest chapter 54 . 12/16/2017
Pls update! This fanfic is amazing!
Oliver98 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
I’m just doing this here as you haven’t visited it in a while but could you please continue your ‘biggest toad’ story. It is a great idea and would definitely be my favourite story of that crossover if only it was a bit longer
3,512 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »