Reviews for Like Grains of Sand in the Hourglass
Seraphy64 chapter 9 . 5/3
This is so frustrating to read. Dora is so incompetent
cheese12345 chapter 2 . 4/30
I don't think Ron was completely unreasonable or horrible in this chapter tbh lol. Is that weird? Like he had a point earlier about how one might as well cry somewhere comfy; it's pretty sound logic to me haha. I also sort of get Ron's opinion about how it'd be a pain to catch up on 3 years of a subject if Harry switched out of Divination. While Harry can't exactly afford to slack off, being the Boy-Who-Lived, at the same time he does have so much on his plate already with the pressure of having to defeat the dark lord, I suppose I would want to have some time to relax rather than adding more pressure onto myself with a harder elective subject. Anyways, this chapter was pretty interesting so far; I'm definitely curious to see how the Harry/Tonks pairing will play out since this fic has come highly recommended!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 12 . 4/15
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! No bashing, character growth, wonderful romance, humor-It's amazing!

I especially like Ron maturing thanks to Quidditch allegories. That's genius!

A magnificent story and now one of my new favorites. Great work!
cloverskye chapter 2 . 3/29
I mean, yeah it's insensitive as hell, but Ron's still offering good advice there. If your miserable, at least be comfy too.
Pwrless chapter 12 . 3/25
Overall enjoyed the story, not really sure how I felt about the whole love triangle between the 3 for most of the story though.
cloverskye chapter 9 . 3/25
We do crazy and reckless like it's on sale for a single pence! Brilliant line. Many laughs, thank you for that.
cloverskye chapter 5 . 3/24
I personally would have left Dora stuck at Hogwarts over the summer, having to rebuild what little confidence Harry had gained. Would have upped the suspense, but this way we got to see her interactions with others, which was quite enjoyable
cloverskye chapter 1 . 3/24
Ha, cognivore! Never heard that one before, but it makes sense. I like it.
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 2 . 3/23
Was Rule 5 a nod to Thawne from the Flash?
rune1806 chapter 12 . 2/13
A very enjoyable ride, thank you.
Schori chapter 12 . 1/25
Awesome storytelling!
I absolutely love Luna in this story, although she is mostly hilarious in every story. But here you gave her a very good explanation why she is how she is and that's not seen that often.
I like the idea of Moody's list, think it fits very much with his paranoia.
I do hope you plan to finish the sequel to this story.
The PhantomHokage chapter 12 . 1/24
Love the story thought was greatly written
C3nterF0ld chapter 10 . 1/12
this Harry feels like a 10yr old lol. he doesn't listen to NOBODY
mysuvone chapter 1 . 1/7
Cute
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2021
Great story, I wish that Remus hadn't been killed. I had a idea of both Tonks and remix dying at the end and Dora and Harry raising teddy... As weird as that sounds, I thought that would have been a good ending. BTW the summary of your next section of this story makes menot want to give it a try.
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »