Reviews for Like Grains of Sand in the Hourglass
Lolkar chapter 10 . 5/14
I have one suggestion here. If you want to create dangerous situation or drama more believable, make villains smarter, not your main characters to act ilogically and stupid like talking about nothing in the middle of a fight. Seriously this story is very well written, but this is just stupid.
Lolkar chapter 9 . 5/14
So they forgott about the mirrors or Harry never got one from Sirius? Also why not go to grimmauld place personally and just Bombarda the door and voila, you are inside.
Kushka chapter 12 . 5/8
great story
cameron1812 chapter 12 . 5/5
Absolutely superb story. Thank you!
peterco chapter 10 . 4/25
I liked this story right up until the point where they go to the DOM.

Honestly how hard is it to say 'Harry, last time Sirius got killed **BECAUSE** you went to "rescue" him'?
LAB1 chapter 12 . 4/21
I enjoyed a Tonks point of view story! Dora was a lot of fun and it is funny to see how everyone was playing her. Loved Luna and thanks for giving her a snorkack to enjoy!
Thanks for this entertaining story, I enjoyed it all - although I expect it was hard to figure out the right balance of what to have Dora let out and what to have her hide.

In the context of this story, I think it worked very well.

Please consider making a sequel though, as I'd love to see a one shot of the Dursley comeuppance that has been teased at the very least.
Marauder no. Five chapter 12 . 4/14
An absolutely excellent read!
the fic recommendations were a brilliant idea too. Now I have options to get me through this latest story withdrawal. the indecision of what to read next is always frustrating.
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 4/1
Luna reads Stephen King. Ye Gods.
HoneyBear84 chapter 12 . 3/19
Loved it
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 3/18
Moody's rules kinda reminds me of Gibb's rules in NCIS lol
Gina chapter 11 . 3/10
I'm really liking this story and appreciate the recommendations. (LOVE No Competition)
Gina chapter 1 . 3/10
I like your rules and am looking forward to seeing what Tonks does.
Warrof chapter 12 . 3/12
Good story, kinda starts out rough, but it really smooths out in a couple chapters.

Also, this is one of the more believable Honks (sorta) pairings that I've seen.

Please do post a new chapter here when you get the sequel up! Looking forward to it!
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 5 . 3/10