Reviews for Along the Shores
daughterofthechief chapter 12 . 1/5
I LOVE IT. It's so rare to find good silmarillion ffs and you have done it excellently- I adore the Feanorians and I find their story so tragic. Maybe you could write a Maedhros/OC or Feanor/Nerdanel as I think you'd capture their relationship brilliantly. I have rly loved reading this so thank you xx
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2017
Somehow my comment disappeared. So once again- I loved your story.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2017
Great read, i really enjoyed your story!
Orfi chapter 12 . 5/2/2017
Lovely story.
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 12 . 2/22/2017
Brilliant story!
Alalaes chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
It feels like I've been waiting an eternity for someone to write a Maglor/Elrond reunion ... thank you so much!
Alalaes chapter 10 . 1/26/2017
'... A little push, to set him on the right path, for his own good ...'

Haha I see what you did there. Both Gandalf and Galadriel, very tricky and mischievous in their own ways but so very similar!
Alalaes chapter 9 . 1/7/2017
Oh please give them a happy ending! You've made me adore these two together ...
Laerthel chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
I have frightfully (and inexcusably) fallen behind upon reviewing... but I felt like I must mention how much I loved this story! :) And since I've had pretty much the same feeling with everything you've published this far, I guess it would be only fair from me to mark you as a favorite author.

I have many-many thoughts resurging about this piece (perhaps even too many...?) but sadly, I have to wait at least until Christmas with my reviews, too. I did not forget them ;) (though I may need to reread a few chapters from Questions and Answers to get back in track).

Have a wonderful day or night, whenever you read this - and I would actually like to see a second part, or a happy ending, as much as I'm usually against such "weaknesses"! :) If anyone, then Maglor deserves one.
hilalc chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
An an amazingly soulful chapter. This story never disappoints!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
This story is exquisite, full of compassion and hope for redemption by a character who was vilified in the First Age. I know how hard it is to take time away from busy studies and real life to work on this, so thank you for taking the time to update. I love your story and will be grateful for the next chapter - I'm hooked!
hilalc chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Hello there! Another amazing chapter. I really love the chemistry these two have. I knew Maglor would make an attractive protagonist and -dear me he does! I loved that the hot moments were mixed with sensuality and the beginnings of love. I really like that he is so compassionate toward her, you know, putting little kisses on her forehead and hair even after the ardent moments. That's my kind of love scene. :-)

Now I am wondering this, we know that Maglor was married to an unnamed woman (elf). Is Gilmith in your story going to be the wife that goes unnamed in the canon? Or will we learn that Maglor has already lost his wife during the exile? I would rather Gilmith be the unnamed wife, it would make the story even more real for me but that's up to you of course :-)

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!

Hil
hilalc chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
I have just finished reading Finrod Felagund and Amariƫ's story and that was amazing. But this. .. Just made me really emotional because I've always thought that Maglor didn't deserve the ending he got at the end of Silmarillion. He really had the potential, if you know what I mean. He seems to have dedicated himself to the lost and hurt persons in Middle Earth now. Anyway, please continue and I think this story has so much potential that it can even be made into 10 chapters!

Hil