Reviews for She Rises
Gigipink chapter 38 . 6/30
This story was recommended in a facebook group and I'm so glad it was! Your writing and your take on Hermione is so unique. Looking forward to the next update whenever it may be!
biblich0r chapter 38 . 6/7
Found this gem yesterday... And less than 24 hours later I'm on my seat's edge for chapter 39 ! I was never much of a Hermione/Tom fan since he always turned into a mush that was simply ridiculous. The way you portray him is awesome!
Wow, I just remembered this fic randomly and happy to see it’s been updated! Would you ever consider copying this to AO3? I personally think the formatting is better and the community there is much nicer than here.
Toruk Heion chapter 9 . 5/23
Gosh I LOVE YOU WRITTING (sorry for my English, it's lacking, I'm French) I enjoy so much reading you ! THANK YOU
Lilly Granger chapter 38 . 4/30
Hope you continue! Great story
reader over time chapter 38 . 4/30
hi! i know it's now been another half a year since you last updated, but it's the first time i checked this fic in 2 years, so i was delighted to see new updates to read. i'msorry to hear about your writers block and struggles to keep up with writing, although i want to assure you that you continue to be an amazing writer. (the GRRM joke was quite funny!) i just wanted to leave this review so you know there are still people checking in and loving your work, even if another 2 years go by and you only eke out 1-2 more chapters, i'llcontinue to be happy for whatever crumbs you can manage. very grateful for this fic not being abandoned! thank you as always
Kneazle chapter 38 . 4/27
So it turns out you need to log into your account every 60-90 days to re-establish story alerts. What haven't I done since I migrated over to Ao3? That. So I've had like, 10 chapters to catch up on and that's all I've done for the past few days! What a wild ride.

I know it's almost been a year (looks at my own story with a side-eye), so I will only say that I hope you're doing well and still have opportunities to write. I love this story - you write such a wonderfully powerful Hermione who's riddled (ha) with indecision, guilt and grief, but continues to push forward no matter what. That's real perseverance. I like your Draco too - and while I'm not the largest Dramione shipper - I enjoy the camaraderie that they share. It feels real and organic that two soldiers who experienced all that they did can find comfort, of all kinds, with each other and still love and move forward. I think that I love the most - the conversation about Hermione loving Ron, and him not being her ONLY love, but one of many. he's her first love, and it might be that Riddle is her great love. Which is weird, but wow. That is this story, lol

This story is dark, and thank you because I'm getting to the point in my own story where I need to go a bit darker, so this will help me get into the right mindset, nice and fresh-like. I am interested in the many plot points you have written into the story, but do wish the plot would move along a bit quicker. it's only early November! it's been 38 chapters! You cover a lot of politicking and background information that maybe isn't always necessary for the current plot. This is a lot going on, but I wonder if some of this is just a labour of love you have toward the story and in wanting to tell Hermione and Draco's story instead of focusing on Hermione and Tom's in the new present.

Anyway, food for thought. Doesn't take away that I love this, enjoyed rereading and catching up the last few days ignoring work and not doing anything. :) I wish you all the best in health and writing, and hope to see chapter 39 (and beyond) at some point! Thank you!
Oh I do so hope you post an update to this story.
Also I hope that you are well.
Lexflame chapter 38 . 3/20
I have papers back to back from Thursdays to monday... but please, i beg you... update
narsenau chapter 38 . 2/29
I am really enjoying this story I hope it continues. Your writing is beautiful and you build a vivid world. Sorry for my earlier review, the app kept dumping me in random chapters so i missed the introduction of the pink wand.
LadyVoldo chapter 37 . 2/26
I love this story so much. Please take your time because I have realised I am a very patient person, especially with stories as good as this!
luna.lovegood.1927 chapter 38 . 2/21
girly where ARE YOU?! you have no idea how invested i am in this story it’s amazing! i know the fic is not abandoned but im hanging on by a thread waiting for another chapter, i really do hope you are well and that you’ll update soon
narsenau chapter 8 . 2/13
are we supposed to just know where the pink wand comes from? I don't see anything about it in this chapter or the one before it just appears?
HelpmeHermione chapter 38 . 12/23/2023
Well, I enjoyed your story very much. I'll check back over there years in hope of an update. I'd like to recommend New Blood and Quantum Entanglement for all those looking for a great fanfic with a strong kickass Hermione.
HelpmeHermione chapter 36 . 12/23/2023
Whoops. THAT was quite the slip up! Saying was instead of is.
2,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »