Reviews for Of Vampires, Angels, and Devils
aRe YoU aFrAiD oF tHe DaRk.i'm not chapter 13 . 2/19/2004
OMG! I loved it! So much detail, but maybe for the harsh language and gruesome scenes you should rate is as R. Because if you ever get to watch "Once Upon A Time In MEXICO" it has much similarities and IS rated R. But...I two have the 6 books of The Last Vampire and after the 3rd book I sort of gave up. But don't worry, I'll get back into it again! Pleaz read some of my fics and see if they are as supperior as yours!
Sayonara-Godess of the Darkness(
pomegranateflower chapter 12 . 11/1/2003
Very awesome ending. I esspecially enjoied Inuyasha's snide remark. That was funny. If you ever have time, Please check out my stories Barriers of the Soul and It's Just An Ordinary Day. Although I'm currently rewritting IJAOD as I go along, I was hoping you might comment if I'm going okay with the plot.
pomegranateflower chapter 10 . 11/1/2003
That was a good chapter. But, wouldn't Kagome turn back to ningen if her creator killed his creator BEFORE Kehal was transformed into a vampire? Or is it that Inu-gumi havn't realized it yet? By the by, your other story, FAD is fabulous! I finished reading it all today in one sitting.
pomegranateflower chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Very good so far. But it doesn't seem like the sequel to GFTH. But it's wonderful all the same.
Lissa chapter 13 . 10/3/2003
Great Story.

I discovered it by accident and because I enjoyed another story that you had written, I decided to read it. It had me reading until the end. I just could not stop reading it.
Trisha chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
I have Queen of The Damned and Interview with The Vampire and If your Box set of books The last Vampire by Anne Rice I have those two I think Vampires are awesome and you should keep writing Vampire stories
Asobanai-hito chapter 13 . 5/6/2003
Wow you story is awesome...i'm baffled by it. You paid attention to alot of details, but now i'm confused was this the end or is there more. I really liked the end, kehla's death, i thought it was awesome. I dont know if that sounds weird but i was really interesting. I really want to read more, if this was the end one more chapter to rap it all up if not please continue. You have good writting skills and a lot of imagination which i like. Keep up the good work!
paui chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
too much killing but its good
paui chapter 4 . 3/13/2003
good job in this chap
paui chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
nice chap
paui chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
nice chap
Jen chapter 3 . 3/3/2003
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE your story! It's really mysterious! And I love mysteries!
Nassau chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Incredible...your writing is very detailed and specific. Please continue with this story; I'm intrigued with whre you're going with this.