Reviews for Ninja Adventure - Straw Hat Edition
cadamban.k chapter 1 . 10/28/2023
This looks like a nice premise. You also kept Naruto in character. Luffy and Naruto both being idiots, can't wait to see what shenanigans they will get up too. And you put Luffy first! Which people rarely do in a crossover. His empathy coming through and his ability to inspire people shining. Hell he managed to inspire Naruto, the king of Talk no jutsu and pulled him into his web which is what would happen in this instance or circumstance.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2022
Finnish it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2022
Are you gonna continue it ik I’m probably late but I would love to keep reading this story I don’t know if it’s a error on my part but I don’t see anymore chapters please continue it if you haven’t it’s a great first chapter ️
Poseidon63 chapter 1 . 4/20/2021
Bro come on and update this. This story can be amazing. Just update this.
violetartistic23 chapter 1 . 3/22/2021
This was adorable
kyekye chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
sigh i really wish you were continueing this. I just set my self up for disappointment when I clicked on it and realized that it will not be continued. why you got to play with my emotion like that. lol
livinganime14 chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
You have amazing writing skills, better than mine so I have no idea what to comment about, but other than the funny things, maybe a little reminiscing and maybe a but of ptsd that never happened on the island since it was... quite peaceful, unless you say otherwise.

Just some suggestions, I don’t think you have much to do about your writing style.
RandomThingz123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
This shit is lit dude! You gotta follow up!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
Why only one chapter
Elven21 chapter 1 . 11/5/2019
I'll follow this story cause I still belive it's not abandoned. I love it
LordPurgatory chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
I need more god dammit .
also deos tihs annoy ur gramer nazi syndrome.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
This is a really well done fanfic and I hope you keep up the good work
reitumetje chapter 1 . 5/17/2019
Please continue the story this is awesome stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
Much amaze I love it. Pls makes the rest
LordPurgatory chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
This is great.I hope you continue this . Plese do ,BTW I really like your writing style.