Reviews for An Unsavory Dream
Babelvr54 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Awesome story! There aren't many after the wedding stories and this one is very well written
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Adorable!
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Nice job of dealing with their first fight, and their struggle to become a couple and depend on each other. What a dreadful, dreadful nightmare.
Miko Eiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
yo hubiera reaccionado igual que darcy si tuviera ese tipo de pesadilla
¬°QUE HORROR!
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
That was a shock at first. Glad it was only a nightmare. Thanks
japf chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Lovely story. Enjoyed your writing style.
Mimi6 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Congrats on posting you first story on FF. What a great start! Absolutely loved it. Hope to read more from you. Good luck!
Inspire chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
This was actually very good but most difficult to read. Please do consider editing to put in proper paragraph breaks. I especially enjoyed the way Darcy was able to relate to Lizzy's concerns on independence/dependence.
JRB chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
What a horrifying nightmare!

It's so realistic that their first argument would stem from the fact that Lizzy feels so unmoored by the depth of her love for Darcy, who then would mistake her desire to take some time to herself as a withdrawal of her love. I did catch a few typos and grammatical errors, but I wanted to applaud you for putting yourself out there with this fic. I was melting at their reconciliation-true love really is learning to say you're sorry, as Ali Larter taught us ;-).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
? I am not sure I understood the disagreement - Lizzie wanted to travel alone to prove to herself that she is still an independent woman, and Darcy said you don't need to, you'll get used to it? And that's it, all solved? I think there are a lot of topics for them to legitimately argue about - but this is particularly silly...
Drama queens the both of them - that's why it does not work for me. Mrs Bennet or Lydia might manufacture drama out of notjing, but Lizzie and Darcy I wouls have thought more capable of talking rationally.
Kat chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Awww... they're so cute. :)
Lily Draco chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
A great little moment in their lives. Very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Great post...what a nightmare! Looking forward to any more you have!
NYT chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Elizabeth's explanation was very realistic and your description of it's telling (and their growing closeness both physically and emotionally) was lovely.
Colleen s chapter 1 . 10/13/2016