Reviews for DIABLO II: A Hollow Victory
Wolf chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
well written, though Im more a fan of seeing a Necromencer being the hero, rather then the typical villian... it was still well written... good story, I give it a 8/10. ;)
gfamrjk chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
f8naNT a href" /"sgbfhlzfxaal/a, [ /]dmavrdwqwcxv[/url], [ /]fsbyxdisqkma[/link], /
Tob chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
thats awsome, great story and great idea
ograman chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Well, I don't know who you are, but I tip my hat to anyone who can manage to write a whole story about Minesweeper.
bladestorm360 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Extremely, extremely nice fic, best I've seen in a while. Grammar could use a bit of improvement in some places, but other than that, it was ok. Loved the combat at the end, though I think Barok should've been a little more formidable. Anyway, I'm done ranting and rambling.
Dark-Elk chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
Quite good. I like the characterizations you've managed to sketch and the internal conflicts you portray. 9/10.
My name is Dark-Elk, and I manage Shattered Enigma ( w w .com)
We're a Blizzard fanfiction/fan art site that maintains high-quality standards; we've got over 100 of the best stories to be found online. If you're interested in joining, drop me an e-mail at , okay?
If not, keep up the good work!
Fight on,
Dark-Elk
Sylvanus Osir chapter 7 . 10/24/2002
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! this is the BEST story i've ever read on , seriously. luther is the fucking MAN witht the angelic rune blade. Do you play d2 online? if you do, my account is kanelordofall, and i play on useast.
DII Fan lol chapter 7 . 1/14/2002
Well, the first few chapters were a little bit on the short side, but chapter 7, whoa. Totally blew me away. Infact.. I think I'll go write my own DII fanfic! That is... er.. I'll get around to that... sometime soon...
Grand Warlod of Blood chapter 7 . 11/29/2001
I have to say that was the best diablo 2 fic ive ever read. my fav class is the paladin and for the paladin to be the victor was great. Was the aura he was using Cleansing?

N e who, if you still play on realm plz tell me your account and we can maybe have a game some time.

PALLYS RULE!
Mystik ArkAngel chapter 7 . 10/5/2001
This was absolutely wonderful. I had read it on a Diablo site and, thank God, it was here! Because on the site not all of it was done. I loved reading this and I felt almost greedy as I soaked up every bit and cherished it all. It was such a good story. I, too, am working on a Diablo story. It's not yet up, but I would like your opinion on it when it is. Thank you so much for your time and for sharing this great story with fans like me!
Pixelet chapter 7 . 9/7/2001
Wow, that was amazing. I am reminded of a line I found a couple of days ago:

Battle not with a monster, lest ye become one.

Well done, I eagerly await the Great Conflict.
Jew man chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
This is a good diablo 2 story i think so becuase i play the game too.
diab2 chapter 7 . 7/21/2001
great story
Gau chapter 7 . 7/9/2001
Awsome story! I loved how detailed everything was in the fic, I play D2 as well and am very impressed with all that you have done with this story! Keep up the good work
Chibi Bob Signed Review chapter 7 . 6/18/2001
Chibi Bob: You gotta make some prelogue about how they all meet or something! This story was, like, KICK ASS! Best Diablo fic eva!

Conscience: Out of wha-

Chibi Bob: Soon you won't be able to say that! I amgonna read more Diablo fics! AHAHAHA!

Conscience: Damn.. Hey, do you guys know ol' Bob here likes-