Reviews for Another Time
chibi chapter 22 . 12/4/2010
noooooo it ended! wow, i have no idea why i only came across such a great story after it had been published for such a long time! thank you so much for doing justice to dumbledore and mcgonagall's relationship and giving it such a full and logical explanation - that something which we all know is there for the both of them but seemed to have disappeared with the the intrusion of other factors such as grindelwald and dumbledore's relationship clouding things. i really loved how you ended the story with a great friendship being forged with the subtle traces of something more buried but lingering till when it might one day resurface again. it's canon! thank you so much, once again!
Dejsha's World chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
I like how Albus says (and I thought she would've objected by calling him Albus) that her "listening" was helpful.
Dejsha's World chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
I really love Dumbledore;) Poor man.
Dejsha's World chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Such a horrible gift:( Poor Professor Krohn.:( Great chapter and very descriptive;)
Dejsha's World chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
I'm glad she told him to "be careful." :)
Dejsha's World chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
I love a story where Minerva has spirit and fire;) Great chapter
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This is an interesting story. I really like it. Is Agatha a relation to Pomona? :)
Chemistress chapter 22 . 3/12/2008
Hi,

I enjoyed this story tremendously - it is such a wonderful different tale to engage ones fantasy ... and as Minerva is my favourite character I was, of course, fascinated from the first up to the last line. If he had only kissed her when she asked for the memory-charm ... I mean, we know the HP-books: obviously something must have gone a little wrong with the intensity of the charm .. it'll never wear off, and that is so sad ...

Thank you so much for this!

Micha
Tracey Claybon chapter 22 . 1/21/2007
Somehow I managed to miss reviewing this story when I reviewed Another World and Another Story - so, I'm rectifying my mistake.

This pairing is not often done in HP fanfiction {to my knowledge}, so I rarely come across it anyway... This story, like AW and AS, is a real standout for any pairing in the HP world.

It's thoughtful, poignant, and the romance (such as it is) is tasteful and in keeping with the time it's set in; it also fleshes in the back story of AW and AS without making the reader feel lost in any way... and if you have not read the main stories, this story will make you want to go and read them.

Tracey

Tracey

Great writing done here...!
Boromir chapter 23 . 11/16/2003
Great story! Kept me up reading til late in the night, I just couldn't stop.
zerowolfgirl chapter 23 . 8/10/2003
it waz great

i loved it

_
CEA chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
In three magazine interviews I've read so far JKR has said that Mineva McGonagall is 70 in book 1, and was therefore born in 1921. Just thought I'd let you know, for future referance ;) I have a complete timeline in the beginning of my latest fanfic, Like Mother Like Daughter (I obviously have no life, but I'm quickly becoming used to that idea, lol). Feel free to use it. By the way, I love you work, I just finished Another World. ;)

Love,

-CEA
Lanzer chapter 23 . 3/17/2003
AW!

Love this story!

Are you gonna Write about when Minerva Does Break through the memory charm?
Serenity Raye chapter 23 . 3/17/2003
I guess I'm glad you finished. But I'm really really depressed now! The part about wanting to invite her to his summer home, then saying "I don't have any special plans" nearly had me in tears!

And the last line! AH! That is just so beautiful! Please please keep writing! It's so hard to find stories I love, let alone to find an author who keeps writing at such a constinatly high level. I'll be watching your other stories!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 23 . 3/17/2003